Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Karen...Look What I Spotted On GW !

Posted by slinkey (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 18, 11 at 18:56

Karen -
GW sent me an email to check if I still wanted to be on their mailing list...like >> Yeah!
I decided to check out their holiday items, and came across this.. (^^)

jane

Here is a link that might be useful: Halloween/Cat Nutcracker

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Karen...Look What I Spotted On GW !

I don't know a thing about nutcrackers!...but that is TOO CUTE! Don't you & PM start a bidding war!!! Jeanne S.

o

Here Kitty, Kitty...who needs a new kitty? What a darling nutcracker. Jane, I hope you can handle showing this to Karen.LOL

Punk

o

How Cute. I will watch for one, on eBay, that isn't so damaged. I have two witch nutcrackers (and a Dracula my DDIL got me last year).
Thanks for showing me this so I can add it to my 'wish list'. Enabler! LOL

hugs, Karen

o

See I was so excited over seeing it and thinking of you...I didn't read that it was damaged...Oh Well..
At least you know there's one like this out there and hopefully will see a better one.
Enabler, Jane

o

That's a cute one for sure, too bad it is damaged. Sure fun to see it anyway, Jane, thanks for sharing. Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here