Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Summer Fruits Table

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 6, 13 at 18:00

I found the colorful placemats and goblets at some TS's and decided to set a table using summer fruits as the theme.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The center placemat is fruit and berries.
I found a Pier 1 jar with the lemons and limes in it at a TS, so just took them out for this CP. The little pot of strawberries is a past TS treasure, as is the glass pedestal they are on. The verdigris napkin rings are also TS and I have a frog, bee and 2 dragonflys.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicI

I placed the reverse color napkins, flatware, and goblets on the placemats. Eg: pink on green and VV, yellow on orange and VV.

The candyshot:

The main colors are pink, green, orange, and yellow.

We are supposed to set a record today for heat!!

Stay cool everybody,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Summer Fruits Table

Candy, another delightful table. I can't think of enough adjectives to say how much I like it, It is bright and cheerful and cool at the same time.
I love it. Best Candy shot yet!!

I'm sorry you are experiencing such extreme heat.

It has cooled down here considerably. In fact there was a chance of frost about 20mi. north of us last night...Much too soon.The trees will be changing color rapidly now.
Thanks for sharing
Nana

o

Pretty pops of pastel colors! Are those colors called 'pastel?' Ummmm ...whatever, it's a very 'cheery' t'scape! Lemons, limes & strawberries & alternating the flatware colors w/linen colors... you're so smart, Candy-girl! Cute as can bee ~~~ ribbit! ;-) TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Well you colored my world with this one, Candy! This is so pretty and I love the way you changed up the color for the settings. Clear down to the flatware. Nice job!

Napkins look good with that fold and your cute little napkin rings. I think about doing more with my napkins but never seem to take the time. Maybe this will inspire me to get more creative again.Thanks

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here