Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
2 decoration pictures

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 29, 10 at 18:00

This was on BHG site but the photo so small and won't enlarge without blurring, so I can't put it in our albums.
I'd love to see a bigger pix of the tree especially.

Halloween Tree and Mantel

I really like thie big witch, she has a 'nice' face. And I LOVE her striped cat. Looks like one of those unique wood ones you see in store like Pier 1. He goes wonderful with the witch.
Photobucket

hugs, Karen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
and if you want a Chef Santa

Now THIS is a Chef Santa!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Chef Santa

o
RE: 2 decoration pictures

Wow, that Santa is too cute!!
Have you ordered him yet?? LOL

TTFN,
Candy

o

Well Candy, its such a hard choice between him and Elvis that I just don't know. I'm wondering how Elvis would look in a Santa Suit?

neener neener

o

The skinny Elvis or the fat one?? The fat one would fill the suit better! Har Har Har

Thanks for the grins!!

TTFN,
Candy

o

Karen, for that price, Life Size Chef Santa better be able to cook xmas dinner too! LOL LOL

So, did you bid on him? I'll take skinny Elvis in a santa suit anyday!

o

Ok Yacht, you made the choice easy! Especially if Santa can't cook!
Gotta go break open my piggy bank and see how much more I need to get Elvis. (donations accepted gladly)

hugs, Karen

o

You gals are all crazy!!!! OA, how did you find a pic of Elvis in that Santa hat????? Amazing! You guys just had me cracking up reading these posts! ;o)

Oh, love the first pic, and agree the witch is better looking than most, Karen. I got so sidetracked about Elvis and Santa that I almost forgot to comment on them.

Luvs

o

You goofs!
Anyhoo, getting back to the (non-Elvis) decorations, I really like the smiley witch and absolutely LOVE her cat. OMG, is that great!

o

Love the witch. I can't imagine putting up that tree, taking it all down and then starting Cmas! Too much work!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here