Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fall Flower Cart

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 27, 13 at 17:28

I found this little flower cart for $3.99 at a thrift store.

I went to Michaels and found 2 sets of fall leaves for 50% off, went next door to Doll. Tr.
and bought 1 fall floral = total $3.

Went home and dug out a box of greenery I bought at a GS for $2 a couple of years ago. Pulled a couple of pieces out of the box which is still full, so maybe 10c worth out of the box
The added a piece of Styrofoam that I saved from packaging.

Put it all together....and for $7.09, here is my fall flower cart.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have been putting out lots of fall, but about ready to switch to Halloween, ;)

Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fall Flower Cart

Candy, what a cute cart you've ended up with for fall. This cart would be cute redecorated for spring. Oh and wouldn't it be cute for the 4th of July?

I laughed reading you used this and that! I don't do much crafting any more and keep thinking I should get rid of some. But then I think what if I ever retire.

Thanks for sharing your new project!

Punk

o

Cute as can be ... & very thrifty! Jeanne S.

o

Candy..Jeanne beat me to it...I'm thinking WOW...
'Thrifty Shopper'...and it all looks great.
Love the Cart...
jane

o

so pretty, Candy,
Something like this would cost much more a a flower shop or craft store. And if you like, you can change out the flowers seasonally.
Nana

o

Thanks ladies.

Yes, I can change it out seasonally.
I just placed the Styrofoam in the basket, so I can pull the whole floral part out and make different ones for different seasons.

Although, I have soooooo much Christmas décor that I probably won't do anything with it for Christmas, LOL

TTFN,
Candy

o

Really, really cute and what a bargain too!

o

What can I say? Other than to keep repeating myself about your creativity and your incredible shopping finds!!!
This little cart is a wonderful score, and I'm sure we'll get to see a lot of it decked out for holidays.

I'd love to shop your house, LOL. And Punk's mysterious shed.

hugs, Karen

o

Punk,You must have been a floral designer in a past life. It is gorgous, everybit as pretty as the professionally made ones I see at Michaels, or Hobby Lobby for a tiny fraction of the cost.

o

Punk,You must have been a floral designer in a past life. It is gorgous, everybit as pretty as the professionally made ones I see at Michaels, or Hobby Lobby for a tiny fraction of the cost.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here