Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Fall Flower Cart

christmascandy
10 years ago

I found this little flower cart for $3.99 at a thrift store.

I went to Michaels and found 2 sets of fall leaves for 50% off, went next door to Doll. Tr.
and bought 1 fall floral = total $3.

Went home and dug out a box of greenery I bought at a GS for $2 a couple of years ago. Pulled a couple of pieces out of the box which is still full, so maybe 10c worth out of the box
The added a piece of Styrofoam that I saved from packaging.

Put it all together....and for $7.09, here is my fall flower cart.

I have been putting out lots of fall, but about ready to switch to Halloween, ;)

Candy

Comments (9)

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

Candy, what a cute cart you've ended up with for fall. This cart would be cute redecorated for spring. Oh and wouldn't it be cute for the 4th of July?

I laughed reading you used this and that! I don't do much crafting any more and keep thinking I should get rid of some. But then I think what if I ever retire.

Thanks for sharing your new project!

Punk

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

Cute as can be ... & very thrifty! Jeanne S.

• plainjane425
    10 years ago

Candy..Jeanne beat me to it...I'm thinking WOW...
    'Thrifty Shopper'...and it all looks great.
    Love the Cart...
    jane

• nana2010_gw
    10 years ago

so pretty, Candy,
    Something like this would cost much more a a flower shop or craft store. And if you like, you can change out the flowers seasonally.
    Nana

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks ladies.

Yes, I can change it out seasonally.
    I just placed the Styrofoam in the basket, so I can pull the whole floral part out and make different ones for different seasons.

Although, I have soooooo much Christmas décor that I probably won't do anything with it for Christmas, LOL

TTFN,
    Candy

• Marlene Kindred
    10 years ago

Really, really cute and what a bargain too!

• Purplemoon
    10 years ago

What can I say? Other than to keep repeating myself about your creativity and your incredible shopping finds!!!
    This little cart is a wonderful score, and I'm sure we'll get to see a lot of it decked out for holidays.

I'd love to shop your house, LOL. And Punk's mysterious shed.

hugs, Karen

• janet1_2007
    10 years ago

Punk,You must have been a floral designer in a past life. It is gorgous, everybit as pretty as the professionally made ones I see at Michaels, or Hobby Lobby for a tiny fraction of the cost.

• janet1_2007
    10 years ago

Punk,You must have been a floral designer in a past life. It is gorgous, everybit as pretty as the professionally made ones I see at Michaels, or Hobby Lobby for a tiny fraction of the cost.

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler
More Discussions