Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Here's my painted witch

luvstocraft
13 years ago

Finally got my little witch finished up. Took her outside to get her picture but with mostly roses and greenery, it doesn't look much like Halloween!

So I took her over to my neighbors house which is more of a peach color. That made a better background. LOL

I'll get some cornstalks and pumpkins to put with her and then put her by my front door for Halloween. More pics to come later.

Luvs

Comments (15)

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

OHMYGOSH...she is totally DELIGHTFUL, Luvs. Her face, her hair, her happy frog and kitty, everything!! I am totally taken with her, and your talent for creating such things!

I see you did kitty as an orange tiger instead of calico...does that mean my Jazz AKA Trouble influenced you to do him? LOL. He would love to "help" you know.

hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

OMgosh (Karen's words came out of my mouth, too, when I saw your CUTE witch!) I love her "red hair," her expression & the animals looking at her! WOW! Luvs, you are one talented painter! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! & she looks great standing alone in either place ...but your corn stalks & pumpkin will even add more! SWEET******! TFS! Jeanne S.

• luckygal
    13 years ago

That is even cuter than I could have imagined! I love her red hair! Your talent just grows and grows!

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Luvs, everything about her, the frog and kitty is adorable. I love her outfit's colors. It will be a show stopper for Halloween at your front door.

Punk

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

What a gem! You have to smile when you look at her! Great job, Luvs! I bet your dgd will love her!

• christmascandy
    13 years ago

Absolutely too cute for words!! Please show the pictures when you get her in place with the cornstalks and pumpkins.

You are extremely talented! I think you made the right choice to not do red glitter shoes.

TFS,
    Candy

• oldalgebra
    13 years ago

Oh, Luvs. You are amazing.
    She looks 3-D. That is the absolute BEST WORK EVER!
    You have lots and lots of talent. I never imagined it was going to be THAT cute.

Here is a fun thing your GD might like.

Here is a link that might be useful: Halloween Door Hanger

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Luvs She is too cute for words!!! You are so talented. I think she would look perfect in my yard! LOL
    NanaKaren

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

I do believe that is the sweetest looking witch
    I've ever seen. I don't think she could hurt a fly. Cute, cute, cute.
    Frou

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

You did SUCH a great job painting her! She's just adorable! You have quite a talent there.

• jaybird
    13 years ago

awwwwwwwwwww
    She and her buddies are adorable!!

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Luvs, she is just delightful.
    She will be such a 'Welcoming Witch' by your door, at Halloween..and will definitely make everyone smile seeing her.
    What a wonderful paint job you did on her too.
    I'm looking forward to seeing her all set up.

jane

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Glad she gave you all a smile. I'm glad she is done, that board was a heavy one! Hope I can find some cornstalks this weekend. Wish me luck. Luvs

• yachter123
    13 years ago

Luvs, you have a natural talent. That is beautiful.

I love all the detail you put into your painting.

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks Yachter. I enjoy doing it, but still a bit of a challenge even after all these years. That's what I get for not taking more classes! LOL

Luvs

Sponsored
Traditional Hardwood Floors LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Your Industry Leading Flooring Refinishers & Installers in Columbus
More Discussions