Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Here's my painted witch

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 30, 10 at 17:10

Finally got my little witch finished up. Took her outside to get her picture but with mostly roses and greenery, it doesn't look much like Halloween!

Photobucket

So I took her over to my neighbors house which is more of a peach color. That made a better background. LOL

Photobucket

I'll get some cornstalks and pumpkins to put with her and then put her by my front door for Halloween. More pics to come later.

Luvs

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Here's my painted witch

OHMYGOSH...she is totally DELIGHTFUL, Luvs. Her face, her hair, her happy frog and kitty, everything!! I am totally taken with her, and your talent for creating such things!

I see you did kitty as an orange tiger instead of calico...does that mean my Jazz AKA Trouble influenced you to do him? LOL. He would love to "help" you know.

hugs, Karen

o

OMgosh (Karen's words came out of my mouth, too, when I saw your CUTE witch!) I love her "red hair," her expression & the animals looking at her! WOW! Luvs, you are one talented painter! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! & she looks great standing alone in either place ...but your corn stalks & pumpkin will even add more! SWEET******! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

That is even cuter than I could have imagined! I love her red hair! Your talent just grows and grows!

o

Luvs, everything about her, the frog and kitty is adorable. I love her outfit's colors. It will be a show stopper for Halloween at your front door.

Punk

o

What a gem! You have to smile when you look at her! Great job, Luvs! I bet your dgd will love her!

o

Absolutely too cute for words!! Please show the pictures when you get her in place with the cornstalks and pumpkins.

You are extremely talented! I think you made the right choice to not do red glitter shoes.

TFS,
Candy

o

Oh, Luvs. You are amazing.
She looks 3-D. That is the absolute BEST WORK EVER!
You have lots and lots of talent. I never imagined it was going to be THAT cute.

Here is a fun thing your GD might like.

Here is a link that might be useful: Halloween Door Hanger

o

Luvs She is too cute for words!!! You are so talented. I think she would look perfect in my yard! LOL
NanaKaren

o

I do believe that is the sweetest looking witch
I've ever seen. I don't think she could hurt a fly. Cute, cute, cute.
Frou

o

You did SUCH a great job painting her! She's just adorable! You have quite a talent there.

o

awwwwwwwwwww
She and her buddies are adorable!!

o

Luvs, she is just delightful.
She will be such a 'Welcoming Witch' by your door, at Halloween..and will definitely make everyone smile seeing her.
What a wonderful paint job you did on her too.
I'm looking forward to seeing her all set up.

jane

o

Glad she gave you all a smile. I'm glad she is done, that board was a heavy one! Hope I can find some cornstalks this weekend. Wish me luck. Luvs

o

Luvs, you have a natural talent. That is beautiful.

I love all the detail you put into your painting.

o

Thanks Yachter. I enjoy doing it, but still a bit of a challenge even after all these years. That's what I get for not taking more classes! LOL

Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here