Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dollar Tree New Glasses

Posted by janet1_2007 (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 6, 10 at 16:59

I just run in DT a few minutes while waiting on Dh to run in "his" store, and they had just gotten in new glasses, really pretty ones, "cut" glass design in stems, tumblers and juice sizes. I couldn't help myself, I got 4 of each size and if I can find a place to store them I just may get 4 more of each next time I"m in there. Just thought I would mention this incase anyone needs glasses. Janet

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dollar Tree New Glasses

Sounds like a good score! Post a pic when you get a chance. We have a new Dollar Tree near us and I'll make sure to check out the glassware the next time I'm there. I can't believe the stuff they have and the prices are just too good to be true!

o

Thank you for the heads up! I will have to go by there when I am out a little later this afternoon!
I don't NEED glasses, but those sound beautiful! ;^)

o

Those do sound nice and will look pretty on your tables too. Isn't that store fun? Just never know what you will find each time you go. Luvs

o

Funny how you never know you 'need' something till you see it posted here.....
LOL

hugs, Karen

o

Great find, Janet. I'd love to see a pic of them when you have a minute.
Lynn

o

Janet, are these glasses all clear? I don't need any more but I would buy more if they were colored.haha

Punk

o

Punk, these are clear. I have just got to learn to do pics. They are made by "Libby" and have vertical and horizonal bands of "cut" designs. I had plain clear glases and stemmed Christmas and stemmed snowslake design, but these were just a different look, more like the really expensive cut glass ones, that would be very impractional for me with my track record of breaking things when my tendinosis or my fibro flares up. Janet

o

Janet, thanks for the quick response and they sound very pretty. I have so many crystal glasses that I don't need more clear but I'm sure some of the other ladies will love them. If I had more time to paint I would get some to paint pointsettias of different colors on or acorns, leaves, etc.

What can we do to help you post pics?

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here