Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Look What I Found Today!!!

Posted by yachter123 (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 3, 10 at 16:55

I found this matted print of a French restaurant at a garage sale today, it was ONE DOLLAR! Note the bread basket in front of the restaurant.

I can now tie in my bakers rack that sits to the right of my diningroom table and use my other chef statues!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Look What I Found Today!!!

Yachter,

That picture is absolutely perfect! I have found that pictures tie together, as you say, collections so wonderfully. I've used them at Christmas. Just shows what you can do if you have a sharp eye out! And this one is so much better for your collection than a "chef" picture--and the colors are just right.

Are you going to frame it or put it on a board, or leave it as it is?

- Magpie

o

Magnifique!

o

how totally PERFECT. And its a wonderful print for a kitchen even without the Chefs. Those on the baker's rack are darling. The pair look like they must be tossing pizza dough up in the air. LOL.

I'm so happy for you on this find...and the price!!
hugs, Karen

o

That goes just great with your chefs theme, Yachter. Now your baker's rack ties right in with your table and countertop decor. You had a good eye in spotting this pic. Luvs

o

How perfect!!

Isn't it amazing when something like this pic is the perfect touch. If you would have been 'looking' for it, you probably would have never found it. It 'found' you.

o

Perfect...just Perfect!
I agree, sometimes when we're NOT looking,
the thing we ARE looking for, Finds Us!
It was meant for you... and what a
great price too!
jane

o

Good find!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here