Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just around the corner...............

Posted by pink_warm_mama_1 (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 13, 13 at 15:46

is Christmas which always seems to arrive so quickly once September is here. There is an apartment complex whose owners refuse to place a decorated Christmas tree in their office/reception area for fear of offending someone. Do you have a thought about that?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just around the corner...............

I personally don't understand how anyone can be offended by a Christmas tree. Even if they themselves don't put one up or celebrate Christmas.

By the way, welcome to our gang.
Karen

o

Welcome, ya more than one thought here! I wish everyone would quit worrying about offending others and just do what makes them HAPPY. This is America "Land of the Free". It's different if your doing something that causes harm to others.

This always make me smile so thought I'd share.
http://resources.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/customs/xmas/meaning.htm

Punk

Here is a link that might be useful: True Meaning of Christmas

o

Thank you for the welcomes. phonegirl the True Meaning of Christmas you included is beautiful, and I have sent it on to friends. Appreciate all opinions as mine is that it is unamerican to exclude a Christmas tree.

o

Glad you enjoyed 'The True Meaning of Christmas' and sent it on for friends to enjoy. It's great to have you here with us. Won't be long and some will be sharing their Christmas decor. This is always a fun time of year on our Holiday forum.

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here