Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I tawt I saw a Puddy Tat.....

Posted by jaybird (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 21, 10 at 13:58

Tweepin' up on me!!! And then I opened the envelope and sure enough.....TWO puddy cats and a punkin!
Miss Luvs has been a'paintin' and a'fixin', and sent me the cutest blocks you have ever seen! I have them on my kitchen shelf sitting at the edge so you can see there is an image on both sides of them.
Thank you soooo much Luvs, they are just too cute!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I tawt I saw a Puddy Tat.....

Glad they arrived safely, Jaybird. I know you love anything related to kitties. Enjoy! Luvs

o

J, so happy for you and your new arrivals from Luvs. Any chance of taking a picture to share with us?

Punk

o

Luvs is most definitle a LOVE. Heart as big as Texas.

hugs, Karen

o

I didn't see that Puddy Tat, J! But I thought a movie star sent me a pkg. all the wa-a-a-y from CA...surprise! Surprise! It was from our famous "Luvs" here on the Holiday forum! Just the cutest darn holiday "art" ever! (see my pics!) Thanks, luvs! Jeanne S.

Halloween Wood Blocks Luvs 9.10

Halloween Wood Blocks Back Luvs 9.10
SWEET!

o

Whoops...forgot to say...they're reversible...2nd pic is the backsides! LOL! thanks again, Luvs! Jeanne S.

o

I think if Luvs had a booth at a craft show, she'd be a big hit! Her art is always so delightful, and she has such cute ideas. These Halloween blocks are some of the cutest decos I've seen!

hugs, Karen

o

Adorable! And one of the great things about them is, you can't buy them at the Christmas Tree Shop! They're what we call Originals!

Yes, SlinkyJane, I'm STILL pouting over Kathleen's shopping spree.

o

I took pictures this morning, but I have to leave shortly and will be gone until Tuesday. I will try to get the pictures on here next week!
Thanks again Luvs...they are really cute!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here