Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
what is yuour favorite...

Posted by nana2010 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 2, 12 at 13:28

...color m&m??

Recently my friend asked if I ever thought of doing an m&m table. I hadn't.
When she offered me her DH and DGDs m&m collectables I couldn't wait to get started.
Most of what I used were things I had [I love when that happens].
The m&ms were on sale plus a $1.00 off coupon with the purchase of 2 bags.

From 2012-09-02 (by Eye-Fi)

The table cloth was a TS purchase, placemats (tea towels) and striped glasses are from Dollar Tree 2 years(?) ago.
Plates are from several different places.
The fuzzy little m&ms are key chains. I took the hooks off because they were top heavy.

THANK YOU SO MUCH JANICE
This was such a fun table to do, I hope you all enjoy it.
I hope everyone is enjoying this Holiday Weekend.

My thought and prayers go out to everyone who was affected by Hurricane Isaac.

Nana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: what is yuour favorite...

I didn't write that did I? NO,NO,No not fuzzy m&ms!! cloth, plush, soft ANYTHING but that yikes.

o

Colorful and fun!

o

VERY cute Nana! I love M&M's...period! Love your table and the decorations are perfect. I also love the glasses!

o

OK...tell me about the napkin rings! Real ones to munch on? LOL!

So darn cute ...gives me the 'fuzzies!' LOL!

Your colorful plates & flatware sure worked out on this table, too! Cute M&M characters for the centerpc! Oh, now I need some chocolate! TFS, nana! Mmmmm. melts in your mouth, not in your hands!

o

I can't resist ANY..I love em all!
This cute table would be so hard to sit at without
munching on them. Such cute M&M characters..they look like they're having a party and having way too much fun!
I'm curious about the napkin rings too..Real or not??
I love the colorful glasses, plates and napkins...as colorful as the M&Ms!! lol
Thanks Nana this was fun to see and I can understand why you enjoyed putting it together.
jane

o

Thank you all for you sweet comments.
Yep, the m&ms on the napkin rings are real.
They are glued on, so I think they would be really really crunchy. LOL
I used the brown napkins to represent the yummy chocolate centers.
Nana

o

Nana, darling M & M table. All your little characters have such cute expressions. Love how you added all the bright colors with them on this table.

DGD gave me some M & M characters to use on a table but I'm not sure where I've stashed them. I'll share when I come across tho. This table would be wonderful for a kids party. No favorite here, them 'em all!

Punk

o

What a fun table...who doesn't love M&M's. ;o)

I had thought my DD might like a little fun collection of M&M stuff, or at least some Xmas ornaments for one of the little trees she does. I call her 3 daughters the M&Ms and have since #2 was born. (Meagan, Madison, MacKenzie). But it never caught on with her, so I didn't bother to pick up cute stuff that I would have liked to. Darn it.

hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here