Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
moonwolf_gw

Halloween Costume Fun :)

moonwolf_gw
12 years ago

Hi everyone,

For a while now, I've been planning and sketching on what my Halloween costume would look like. At the end of the month is when the magic can finally happen :). I am dressing up as a character (with some elements from other characters) from one of my favorite movies/musicals: The Rocky Horror (Picture) Show. It's a male version of the Usherette (who sings the opening song).

I'm taking an old tux or suit and adding some gold trim to the cuffs and pants. Add a top hat (with added feathers and sequins) and gloves/gauntlets (with sequins or made of some shiny fabric). The refreshment tray is an old box painted white or wrapped with white paper, with the words The Rocky Horror Show on the front and maybe some writing on the side (Tonight, Refreshments, or Welcome are possible ideas). Other items I might add are shoes with rhinestones, a boa, clip-on sunglasses that are rose tinted, a multicolored beaded necklace I made a long time ago, a fake microphone and a wig. I'll have a friend help me with the make up.

Oh and I'll have little bags of candy in my refreshment tray :). It wouldn't be Halloween without candy!!! LOL

I welcome all suggestions and comments. Is it just right? Or too much?

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Interior Style by Marisa Moore
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars57 Reviews
Northern Virginia Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2013-2020!
More Discussions