Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fall Scarecrows

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 22, 10 at 12:27

I have lots of vignettes throughout the house. This is one with some scarcrows and a little colored chair that came from Big Lots many yrs ago.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The living room has a pair sitting on the back of the sofa. The boy was purchased at HL 3 yrs ago and I just found the girl at GW last week!

I have a fabric swag over the sofa picture and I added a fall garland.

The candleholder on the coffee table is "Surprise" a TS find 3 yrs ago and I just added the fall floral and fall colored candles. I don't have fall pillows to use on the sofa now, but I do have Christmas ones!

TTFN,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fall Scarecrows

Scarecrows everywhere! They're very sweet.

I like the candleholder on the coffe table. I bet you can do a lot with it to make it fit any holiday or theme.

Your pumpkins in the first picture are very nice. Did you get them all in one place?

o

Neat candleholder! And the scarecrows are adorable. I really, really like that big vignette with them.

hugs, Karen

o

OA, I have collected them over the years, but most are probably from Hobby Lobby. Some of them are on fall picks and of course, some are from TS's.

Karen, I have vignettes all over. I will post more later.

TTFN,
Candy

o

Cute Scarecrow vignette.
I can't beleive you found your boy scarecrow's 'Twin Sister' at a TS, after three years!! They look very happy.
Nice arrangement on your coffee table..
Everything I've seen so far looks very festive..

jane

o

Candy, I love your decorations but must say your unique pumpkins to go with them really caught my eye too. You do love to decorate and we love to look so woohoo. You all seem to have green acorns...I haven't seen any in stores around here. What's up with that?

Punk

o

Punk, you made me have to go back and look again--green acorns, I completely missed them my first time through! My eyes are not that good, are they acorns Candy?

Love your cute little scarecrows and how you have them arranged. Sounds like you need to find some felt or pretty fall fabric and fix yourself a "slipcover" for your little pillows. Will look forward to seeing your Christmas ones--and more fall decor as well.

Luvs

o

Candy, your mamma & little girl scarecrows are darling & so many nice pumpkins to go with them. The sofa scarecrows look "right at home" now that they are together!! Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here