Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Karen, My Pic for Our Album

Posted by lynninnewmexico (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 2, 10 at 12:25

Actually, I had no idea we HAD an album for member pics until Jane posted hers for you to add! It's good to see all your smiling faces. Anyhoo, here's mine:
Lynn
Lynn

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Karen, My Pic for Our Album

Ahhh, lynn...good to see ya & see you posting again recently! Darling pic! Jeanne S.

o

I got it!

I said to myself, "This picture reminds me of someone I know. Who is it?" I kept going through a mental picture file of all my friends and relatives. Then it hit me - Laura Linney! You remind me of Laura Linney.

Cool!

o

We have a photo album??

Candy

o
RE: Karen, My Pic for Our Album, add on

I had to add on to the subject line cause it wouldn't let me post again. I was trying to add:

You look mahvelous darling!!..as Billy Crystal used to say.
I didn't have you pictured as a blond so it is really nice to have a face to go with the name.
Now I will have to see if I can get a self photo w/o breaking the camera, LOL.

TFS,
Candy

o

Candy, I tried to start a 'family album' along with our Inspiration ones, last year or two ago. But didn't get co-operation from these camera-shy gals (or JIM!). just 3 of us did pix. So I asked again recently and am getting some. Thanks Lynne...its just wonderful to SEE you.
I sure hope more of you join in. We are such close-knit gang and I think its really neat if we know what one another looks like.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: our Holiday gang album

o

Thanks! I actually don't consider myself having blond hair; it's more of a medium brown, but the sun was really shining down on me in this pic. OA, what a compliment! Laura Linney is a really pretty actress . . . although I'm a lot older than her IRL ;^D
Lynn

o

Lovely lady and now a Lovely photo !!
So glad now to 'Connect' your face with your name!

I was thinking 'Strawberry Blonde'..but then again..
the Sun does do wonders in bringing out those highlights...

jane

o

Nice to "see" you Lynne. I already had you pictured as a pretty blonde for some reason. Nice that Karen is getting us to share pics so we have a face to go with the posts we read. ;o)

Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here