Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fall China Cabinet

Posted by maximavswife (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 27, 12 at 11:56

I changed up my china cabinet for the fall. I went outside of the box and didn't just use dishes. Something I learned from the masters here :-)

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: Fall Hutch

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fall China Cabinet

Well Kathe...I can't even begin to list all of the things I love about your hutch! The tray from HL is wonderful and I love how you mimicked the design farther down in your hutch! Love your plates and all of your pumpkin/fall decor. Great job!

o

Kathe...I too love how you 'mixed it up' with your Hutch this year.
You chose a wonderful array of Fall items and all so interesting to look at.
Love the trays and the Vignette you put together to mimic the scene.
Those salad plates are nice and very different..Great find!
Enjoyed looking at what you did..TFS
jane

o

Kathe, it looks wonderful. I'm all for mixing things up!
;o) And you did a super of job of doing that.

hugs, Karen

o

I just love, love how you used your 'printers tray' for the backgrd on top of that cabinet! And that new HL print looks great up there w/large pumpkin! & the repetition of the basket w/small pumpkins to go w/the print.

Drolling over the pumpkin salad plates...lookin' good with how you layered everything! Lots of lovely plates!! Everything is lookin' very Fallish! Love it! TFS, kathe. Jeanne S.

o

Looks wonderful, Kathe. The new print is perfect, and I love the salad plate too. You are so creative.
I'll be back again to look at this pretty cabinet, and to see if I missed anything. I usually do the first time around.
Nana

o

Kathe, it is just magnificent! I love all your fall dishes and platters too, The print is something I would have picked out too, but my absolute favorite is the AUTUMN sign you made with the thrifted frame. I know you will change it out for every season and that is so great--not having to find a place to statch it when the fall season is over. I put things up and can't find them when I want them again. Everything is just perfect!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here