Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maximavswife

Tuscan Table

maximavswife
12 years ago

I always love being able to use my square orange plates! I almost bought some green goblets at DT the other day until DH reminded me I already had green goblets! Duh! LOL, I need to keep a list of things I have already with me when shopping LOL. Thanks for visiting.

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: Tuscan Table

Comments (9)

• maximavswife
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Oops, forgot to warn you all! I mentioned our fun forum in my post! I hope we see some new faces stop by for a visit!
    Kath

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Your table turned out so nice, and the green glasses you already had turned out perfectly for it! Really like that urn (and your ability to just "create" an arrangement in it quickly). Your orange plates are neat and the salad plates go so well with them. Not sure why I usually only think of orange as Halloween--you sure showed me it is beautiful for much more than just that. Luvs

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Oh, I like this table, maxi! Both the square plates & salad ones are lovely! Your flatware matches so good & those candlesticks & creative centerpc shout "Tuscan!" (good buys, too!) The goblets are pretty & your handmade runner works so good, too! TFS! (nice to dream of traveling to Italy!)
    Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Kathy, very pretty Tuscan table. I really like the multi colored orange candles on those chunky candle sticks. Pretty cp and vase too. Your plates are neat and the gr glasses look great. Nice finds, good thing DH is looking out for you and your addiction to dishes or his pocket book.LOL

Hope your Italian friends invite you for a visit after seeing this ts.

Punk

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

What a beautiful table! LOVE the plates and all of your accessories!

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

What a really wonderful table. So many pretty things I hardly know what to comment on first. How about I say I just love it ALL!

Hugs, Karen

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Great Tuscan Table!
    Your dishes and accessories are just perfect for this setting.
    Nice pairing of the square and round plates and I like the pretty
    green glasses and the lovely CP you created too.
    You're having way too much fun putting these tables
    together..and it's fun for us to see them.
    jane

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Bright, beautiful and colorful table, Kathe.
    It looks wonderful as a Tuscan table and perfect for Fall as well.
    I'm so glad you are enjoying your new Dining Room and creating these lovely tables to share with us.
    Nana

• milosmom_gw
    12 years ago

I commented before, I know, but apparently the gremlins ate it.
    Beautiful setting. I love! the green glassware and the candlesticks. The centerpiece balances everything out so well.
    So happy to see you enjoying your new space.

Sponsored
Carl Williamson Designs, LLC
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Nationally Acclaimed Interior Designer | 2x Best of Houzz
More Discussions