Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tuscan Table

Posted by maximavswife (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 28, 11 at 10:50

I always love being able to use my square orange plates! I almost bought some green goblets at DT the other day until DH reminded me I already had green goblets! Duh! LOL, I need to keep a list of things I have already with me when shopping LOL. Thanks for visiting.

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: Tuscan Table

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tuscan Table

Oops, forgot to warn you all! I mentioned our fun forum in my post! I hope we see some new faces stop by for a visit!
Kath

o

Your table turned out so nice, and the green glasses you already had turned out perfectly for it! Really like that urn (and your ability to just "create" an arrangement in it quickly). Your orange plates are neat and the salad plates go so well with them. Not sure why I usually only think of orange as Halloween--you sure showed me it is beautiful for much more than just that. Luvs

o

Oh, I like this table, maxi! Both the square plates & salad ones are lovely! Your flatware matches so good & those candlesticks & creative centerpc shout "Tuscan!" (good buys, too!) The goblets are pretty & your handmade runner works so good, too! TFS! (nice to dream of traveling to Italy!)
Jeanne S.

o

Kathy, very pretty Tuscan table. I really like the multi colored orange candles on those chunky candle sticks. Pretty cp and vase too. Your plates are neat and the gr glasses look great. Nice finds, good thing DH is looking out for you and your addiction to dishes or his pocket book.LOL

Hope your Italian friends invite you for a visit after seeing this ts.

Punk

o

What a beautiful table! LOVE the plates and all of your accessories!

o

What a really wonderful table. So many pretty things I hardly know what to comment on first. How about I say I just love it ALL!

Hugs, Karen

o

Great Tuscan Table!
Your dishes and accessories are just perfect for this setting.
Nice pairing of the square and round plates and I like the pretty
green glasses and the lovely CP you created too.
You're having way too much fun putting these tables
together..and it's fun for us to see them.
jane

o

Bright, beautiful and colorful table, Kathe.
It looks wonderful as a Tuscan table and perfect for Fall as well.
I'm so glad you are enjoying your new Dining Room and creating these lovely tables to share with us.
Nana

o

I commented before, I know, but apparently the gremlins ate it.
Beautiful setting. I love! the green glassware and the candlesticks. The centerpiece balances everything out so well.
So happy to see you enjoying your new space.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here