Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nana2010_gw

OT Holly Lobby

nana2010_gw
11 years ago

Holly Lobby opened a store in my area this week.

I went there yesterday. The store is huge.

I was there for about and hour, and didn't see everything.

Do they have good sales?

Nana

Comments (9)

• christmascandy
    11 years ago

Nana,
    Did you mean Hobby Lobby?
    Because if that is what your store is, they have weekly specials on items throughout the store and have huge advertisements in the paper and on line telling what is on sale for that week. They also usually have a coupon for 40% off of any one item that is not included in the weekly sale.

If it is actually Holly Lobby, then I have no idea.

TTFN,
    Candy

• nana2010_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Yep I meant hobby Lobby

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Oh Nana, I'm so happy for YOU! I can only imagine what you'll be sharing!!! As I've said before, it'a a good thing I live 50 miles from all the fun shopping.LOL

Punk

• milosmom_gw
    11 years ago

You're so lucky!
    I looove HL , a little to much..lol Fortunatly for my wallet and storage capacity , I live over an hour away from the nearest one.

• bleigh
    11 years ago

I'm a huge fan of HL. If you see something you really like, wait because it will be on 40-50% within a week or two as they seem to have a short rotation with their sale categories. I'm sure there are some exceptions, but for florals and home decor items they always go on sale. I just bought a large cut of burlap and forgot my coupon. IF I had a smartphone I could have gotten a coupon that way. It's something new they're doing so if you have one of those phones you can use it for your 40% coupon at checkout.

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

You'll love it, nana! Great for gifts or if you like crafting of any sort ... about every week there is a 40% off coupon ...you can Google ... Hobby Lobby coupon ...& print it off. It's a great store & I also love it because it's closed on Sundays! (good for employees!)

I was just there on Mon ...haven't been for about a month & got some things for Christmas gifts & those clear plastic sheets that I can print on & use around the faux battery candles (like the pic below I shared for St. Pat's Day)...a cool place! Lucky you! Jeanne

I'm doing a little Fall decorating now ...no pics yet...so much work outside & we've had 2 hard frosts...but I love it!

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Nana, you are in big trouble now. LOL. HL is more dangerous than Michaels! And they do have great sales. Plus they have "Christmas in July" where they put out several aisles of decorations at 40% or more off. I try hard to stay away from there. And lucky for me (I think) its just far enough that I need someone to drive me (else my legs won't hold up walking that huge place and seeing everything!) If I could get there easily, ohhhh I don't even want to think about that. So I only get to go about 2-3 times a year. Same with Home Goods. Wow, can I ever get into mischief with these two stores!

hugs, Karen

hugs, Karen

• janet1_2007
    11 years ago

Girls, I found this great pintrest post on combining Hobby Lobby, Michaels and JoAnn's coupons . They are interchangeable so you can use multiple coupons at either location. I don't know how to move pintrest posts to the
    GW/ Holidays, but if any one is interested it is on my Holiday Board on Pinterest. Maybe Karen or someone with better computer skills than I have can repost it on Holidays. It tells how to combine coupons to get the best deals. I haven't tried it yet since we only have a Michaels in our imediate area and haven't gotten to go to a area with all three stores since I found it.

• janet1_2007
    11 years ago

Please see my comment on the "Holly Loby"" thread here. Hope some of you can repost this so everybody can use it.

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County
More Discussions