Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

for your viewing pleasure....

Purplemoon
13 years ago

Our Thanksgiving-Fall inspiration album has 196 photos in it. At the moment anyway! This is just a reminder there's a lot of good ideas, not to mention eye-candy there in case you want to browse, or bookmark, it.

And you can use it to check out our Halloween one also, just go back to the main page of Holiday albums and find all the links on the left for various sub-albums.

Tablesettings are mostly on my own home page, by accident, and now can't be moved. So you have to go back to sangaree_KS for the link to them.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: our Fall inspiration photos

Comments (14)

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Karen...I really enjoyed looking at the Thanksgiving album, gosh so many talented people. I can't seem to find the Halloween one. I'll keep trying.
    NanaKaren

• oldalgebra
    13 years ago

Karen,
    I know we've all thanked you before for organizing and saving so many good ideas found here and elsewhere on the net. Still, you should hear it again. It is such a big job.

I certainly find it helpful. This digital scrapbook you've created allows us to take the time to examine the pictures instead of searching all over the internet for ideas to use in our own vignettes and tablescapes.

Again, thanks for all your trouble.

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    13 years ago

OA, definitely no trouble. I have loved putting together the Inspiration albums. And I look at them a LOT. So I'm just glad others enjoy them too.

NanaK, here's the link to the Halloween one.
    hugs, Karen2

Here is a link that might be useful: our Halloween album

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Karen, Thank you so much for posting the Halloween Album. I'd be here for a month of Sundays trying to find it. I second what OA said Thank you so much for all the work you put into creating the Inspiration Albums. I do enjoy them!
    NanaKaren

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    13 years ago

NanaK, I'm also going to post you our Holiday main page,
    where I keep fun sayings (cause I'm easily entertained, LOL)
    The index to all our albums is on the left side, and the Christmas one has a LOT of sub albums in it.

I hope you can navigate our albums and see all you want to.
    If any problems just let me know.
    hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Holiday Albums main page

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    13 years ago

To make it easier on you guys, here's the link to our Fall Table setting album. I only have 30 photos in it, so hopefully will be adding a lot more soon.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Fall Tables

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Karen...I agree that it's such a pleasure
    being able to see all these pictures and enjoy them over and over.
    Thank You again for your dedication and taking the time
    to do this for us.
    It's much appreciated here.

jane

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Purplemoon...thanks for posting the links! I just enjoy the Inspiration Albums so much! All the beautiful "Fall" pics are so inspiring! You are the best!!! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    13 years ago

This is the time of year I'll (hopefully) be adding a lot to the Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas albums.
    Of course many pictures come from you guys, but in my late night browsing I try to find new stuff for us too. Earlier today I got notice from BHG on some new stuff, and added a couple of their ideas. Halloween pumpkin setting in black and white! Really neat I thought. And then a black and orange painted pumpkin in the Fall album I thought was pretty.

There's a link you can get notices when I add new pictures if you want to 'follow' my albums I think they call it.

hugs, Karen

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Karen, just want to thank you one more time for all this inspiration in one place. I enjoy your albums so much. I've always taught others to be a leader (which I try to be) but I'm now a follower.LOL

Punk

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

I too appreciate all the neat pictures you collect and share with us. I love looking at holiday pictures to get ideas and just for the enjoyment of seeing such pretty arrangements. You save me lots of "browsing" time when I can just go to the albums for my "fix". ;o)

Luvs

• bulldinkie
    13 years ago

Thanksgiving..Im into Christmas.

• luckygal
    13 years ago

Thanks for the reminder Karen, as well as all the work you put into doing this. I love to look (and look again) to get ideas.

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Karen Thank you for posting the main page I didn't have any trouble this time yay!
    NanaKaren

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County
More Discussions