Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

that time of year "reminder"

Purplemoon
11 years ago

Don't forget to browse your Fall inspiration album, lots of eye-candy and a lot of it by you in years past.

(I'll also post the Halloween one soon).

Enjoy,

Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Fall-Thanksgiving Inspiration Album

Comments (8)

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Thanks, Karen
    I'm doing all I can to hang on to summer, the pictures are inspirational tho.
    I really appreciate your thoughtfulness in creating these albums to share with us!
    Nana

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Karen, it's so nice when you and Jeanne send links to your albums. I enjoyed looking through these again. Now I'm thinking I'll head out to the shed and think about hauling in some fall totes. One of the gals that work for us has been telling me it's time for a couple weeks now. I guess I needed the extra nudge to get me going this year.

Thanks again for all your time putting these albumas together. Are you starting your fall decor yet?

Punk

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

Nothing like looking at these albums to get 'all fired up' for Fall!
    I didn't think I wanted to give up Summer - just yet - but
    when I see all these pretty pics...it makes it so much easier to 'Move On To Fall'!
    I was at CTS today. I had a store credit and a gift card and that's ALL I needed. The store was busting with so many sales and great Fall decos that I couldn't resist.
    DH looked at my shopping cart and said 'I thought we were downsizing'? !
    This is NOT goit to be easy!! sigh...
    jane

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    11 years ago

LOL, Jane....tell DH that "downsizing" doesn't include decor stuff. Besides, you had 'free' money to spend at CTS, so you were forced to buy things.

Punk, Nana, I'm glad you enjoyed looking at the photos again. I know some of us want to Hurry, Fall and others don't, but we all love seeing decorations ALL the time.
    ;o)

hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Ohh...the album looks wonderful...I will go thru it more closely ...can't believe it's about time to get the 'vine tree' up again! Lovely pics, purplemoon & appreciate all you do for us here on the Holiday Forum! Jeanne S.

• luvstocraft
    11 years ago

Karen, thanks for the reminder. You've certainly collected some pretty pics for our inspiration. I clicked on "slideshow" and just sat back and enjoyed each pretty picture.

Lots of familar names too, I miss dining delight, Frou, the two Lynn's, Betty, Yachter, Tam, Judith, etc. etc. etc. Hope some of them show up during the holidays this year.

Luvs

• Fun2BHere
    11 years ago

I'm pretty new here and appreciate links like these. It's supposed to be close to 100 degrees F. here today and I don't use air conditioning, so I'll be hiding out in a darkened office with a fan blowing and enjoying pictures that evoke cooler weather.

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Gosh Fun2BH, are you in my part of the country? Phoenix. I can't imagine not using A/C with 100 degrees. The older I get, the harder the heat seems to be on me. I'm glad you're enjoying the Fall pictures and hope you decorate along with us the rest of the year.... and next ;o)

Luvs, I miss many of our old gang too. Judith taught many of us sooo much, and she was the reason I found this forum in the first place. I'll always be indebted to her!! I have no idea where the two Lynn's are, and Frou. Hope all come back. I'm sure Yacht will be here soon tho, now summer is ending. I should check Tam's blog and see if she still keeps it up, her decor was gorgeous... as well as Dining Delights. I often think of Betty and her DH Alfred, and hope they are doing well.
    I'm so anxious for the Fall holiday decorating to start and just know more our buddies will be back. That means you too JIM if you're lurking out there! We need furkids updates from you too. ;o)

Meanwhile, here's the direct link to the Halloween Inspiration Album. Don't forget you can access all our albums on Photobucket thru it. I've already been looking thru the Xmas ones. LOL

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Halloween Inspiration Album

Sponsored
More Discussions