Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Not into orange? How about pink?

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 28, 10 at 2:18

I like pink--but for Halloween, not so much! Thought you gals might like to see this however. Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Pinkoween

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Not into orange? How about pink?

The pink and silver is pretty darn neat looking! This might give Frou some ideas too! ;o)

I don't mind orange during Fall, mixed in with the rusts and golds and browns, but I really am not a big fan of the orange with black that much. Probably the main reason I don't do a lot of Halloween decorating. Now that purple is becoming a popular color for it tho, my interest may perk up more.

hugs, Karen

o

Actually it is cool looking, y'all know I love pink for most every occasion. But, Fall and the 4th of July are the two holidays, I stick with the traditional colors, mostly anyway. I do like the pink and silver cupcakes, they look positively scrumptious.
Frou

o

I just ordered pink flatware, but for Halloween it isn't doing it for me.
I don't like plain orange. I can take it mixed with the Fall, and to me, with the black it is traditional for Halloween. I do like the purple and black too, Karen, but no pink!

o

Kathleen,
From where did you order PINK flatware????
OA

o

That's very pretty and would be very appropriate for a girlie dessert party. Not something I'd do for Halloween tho. I'm partial to white pumpkins altho still have a few orange ones of course.

o

I love pink and loved it for a change. I don't think I would go to that extreme for Halloween. However, I love my pink Christmas tree each year. I really like the purple and green that has been added for Halloween colors.

Punk

o

Hmmmmm . . . well, it WAS very inventive, but it just didn't look the least bit Halloweenish to me. Still, I do like seeing ANY holiday decs, so thanks for the link, Kay.

Karen, I'm with you, I can only handle orange & black during the Fall months. But, like you, I'm loving the bright purple and greens they're using this season!

o

Ladies...take note...KATHLEEN actually said the words
"NO PINK". Wow, I never thought I'd live to see the day!
LOL

hugs, Karen

o

Karen, just for Halloween, and Christmas too. Otherwise I am good with it for Spring and Summer.
OA, from Bealls . I hope I like it! I ordered some for a friend too. Now I need black, and white. That's it, I think! But maybe not...:)

o

I'm a traditionalist on Halloween colors. I love the fall colors. But if we all tuck in a little pink into our decorations for breast cancer awareness. I need to get started to drag out my fall decorations. I have been so overwhelmed with Mom's knee replacement last month.

o

Very good point, N. A tiny pink piece could slip in anywhere.
I imagine you were very overwhelmed with your Mom's surgery. I saw what my friend just went thru recovering from her's, as well as the gal she was staying with. Awful. I hope your Mom's on the road to healing but know it takes such a long time. Not to mention the pain and rehab.

Kathleen, after seeing Judith's pink Christmas stuff years ago, and then some more during my night browsing, I was surprised how pretty it can be. Very surprised. I wouldn't do a whole house, but a small tree wouldn't bother me at all. Then again, I'm not really that happy with the traditional red and green. I prefer burgundy and hunter green when I can. Love those colors!

hugs, Karen

o

Yes, I love the burgundy and dark green too.

o

Ok, where's the pink poodle skirt???? Sorry, not doing it for me, but it's cute, but not for fall or Halloween!

Judith's pink Christmas was elegant & gorgeous, but there are just some places PINK does not go!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here