Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
some Fall eye-candy for you

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 19, 12 at 1:31

I saw these online tonight. They are saved now in my Pinterest board, and in our Photobucket album, but thought I'd go ahead and post the photos here. A blogger, debbie.dabble.blogspot, decorates like mad for everything. Which is kind of challenging as she's a Pinkie big time. ;o) I like seeing all her stuff and often check her blog. She has done a Fall Welcome Wagon with bears, and a Fall tree.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Also I saw this neat glittered pumpkin that I thought was really pretty. Including the link to see what the gal did..she got the glitter from DT!

Photobucket

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Ombre Glitter Pumpkin

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: some Fall eye-candy for you

Wow...Debbie does it up right, doesn't she? Love all of the decorations..the wagon is really cute! And the glitter pumpkin is...well, beautiful. It is really appealing to the magpie in me!

o

Yep...like Marlene said - 'Debbie does it up right'!
So many cute displays. Great idea with the Glitter pumpkin..I love seeing the different things people create.
Thanks Karen for keeping the 'creative juices flowing' with all these great pics.
jane

o

I like her blog too, Karen, she is very creative and seems to have lots of items to work with for each holiday. That glitter pumpkin is one of the prettiest I've seen, love the glitter on the leaves. I was out running errands today and stopped in Target. As I walked to the checkout stands there was a BHG Halloween magazine so of course I had to have it. Not disappointed at all, some really great ideas in this one. Not that I'll get around to doing them, mind you, but so fun to look at anyway! LOL

Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here