Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Halloween GW finds

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 26, 10 at 1:30

I found these items at GW today when I went to return a couple of items.
Somehow I always buy more than I return!!

The large witch shoe will probably show up in a future tablescape, $3.39.

The country style sign $1.69.

The bag of pumpkin light covers and lights, $1.69

The cute witch hat, .85c

I don't put out Halloween decor until Oct.
so they will show up later.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTFN,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Halloween GW finds

Candy, I think there's an unwritten rule that when you take stuff, you have to come home home with more stuff.
Good finds, again! The witch boot is really cute.

hugs, Karen

o

Candy what great finds! I can't wait to see how you use them.
NanaKaren

o

Those were all good finds, Candy, aren't you glad you went at just the right time????? ;o) Luvs

o

Candy...you always find the greatest stuff at GW!
Love that Boot, and cute sign.
I was there the other day..and Zip...Nada...Zilch
...on Halloween things..so, Lucky You!

jane

o

I wasn't intending to buy anything, but those were just so darn cute....I have no willpower. I could just see that shoe in a tablescape, and I will be decorating the tree in front of my porch with the pumpkin lights.

I also bought some really cute witch hat S & P's at Ross on Senior Day a couple of weeks ago, and some witch hat dishes at ARC, and I already had a couple of smaller witch shoes from thrifting over the winter....do you sense a pattern developing???

TTFN,
Candy

o

Feeling "witchy" are we? LOL
(I'm right there with you, noticed I'm leaning that way since last year's buying Halloween stuff).

hugs, Karen

o

I've got stuff in the trunk of my car right now waiting to go to the TS. I have a serious case of she envy, I neeeed a witch's boot. All your finds are super duper.
Frou

o

Ohhhhhhh, I love all your latest scores, Candy, especially your witch's shoe! OK, I'm now having SERIOUS witch shoe envy today!
Lynn

o

Oh poo, our GW never has anything cute like that, even went to 3 thrift stores while in Florida & the things I liked were too big or breakable to bring home on the plane.

I LOVE the sign, that is the item that struck me!! I have some witch shoes that are candle holders that look very much like that shoe you found!

Can't wait to see your tablescape!!

o

I think we are in for a TREAT when you use those plates you told us about! I love the shoe.
I can't wait to see your tables!

o

I seem to find things even when I tell myself I really don't need anything else. LOL

It also helps that I hit different TS's 2 or 3 times a week while I am traveling around.

My DH asked me if I was done decorating yet and I said "Well, until Oct. when I start on the Halloween decor." He just rolled his eyes, LOL.

TTFN,
Candy

o

Candy, after all these years, doesn't your DH know you are NEVER DONE decorating? (especially now you found the Enablers Forum!)

hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here