Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Halloween GW finds

christmascandy
13 years ago

I found these items at GW today when I went to return a couple of items.

Somehow I always buy more than I return!!

The large witch shoe will probably show up in a future tablescape, $3.39.

The country style sign $1.69.

The bag of pumpkin light covers and lights, $1.69

The cute witch hat, .85c

I don't put out Halloween decor until Oct.

so they will show up later.

TTFN,

Candy

Comments (12)

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Candy, I think there's an unwritten rule that when you take stuff, you have to come home home with more stuff.
    Good finds, again! The witch boot is really cute.

hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Candy what great finds! I can't wait to see how you use them.
    NanaKaren

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Those were all good finds, Candy, aren't you glad you went at just the right time????? ;o) Luvs

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Candy...you always find the greatest stuff at GW!
    Love that Boot, and cute sign.
    I was there the other day..and Zip...Nada...Zilch
    ...on Halloween things..so, Lucky You!

jane

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I wasn't intending to buy anything, but those were just so darn cute....I have no willpower. I could just see that shoe in a tablescape, and I will be decorating the tree in front of my porch with the pumpkin lights.

I also bought some really cute witch hat S & P's at Ross on Senior Day a couple of weeks ago, and some witch hat dishes at ARC, and I already had a couple of smaller witch shoes from thrifting over the winter....do you sense a pattern developing???

TTFN,
    Candy

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Feeling "witchy" are we? LOL
    (I'm right there with you, noticed I'm leaning that way since last year's buying Halloween stuff).

hugs, Karen

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

I've got stuff in the trunk of my car right now waiting to go to the TS. I have a serious case of she envy, I neeeed a witch's boot. All your finds are super duper.
    Frou

• lynninnewmexico
    13 years ago

Ohhhhhhh, I love all your latest scores, Candy, especially your witch's shoe! OK, I'm now having SERIOUS witch shoe envy today!
    Lynn

• yachter123
    13 years ago

Oh poo, our GW never has anything cute like that, even went to 3 thrift stores while in Florida & the things I liked were too big or breakable to bring home on the plane.

I LOVE the sign, that is the item that struck me!! I have some witch shoes that are candle holders that look very much like that shoe you found!

Can't wait to see your tablescape!!

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

I think we are in for a TREAT when you use those plates you told us about! I love the shoe.
    I can't wait to see your tables!

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I seem to find things even when I tell myself I really don't need anything else. LOL

It also helps that I hit different TS's 2 or 3 times a week while I am traveling around.

My DH asked me if I was done decorating yet and I said "Well, until Oct. when I start on the Halloween decor." He just rolled his eyes, LOL.

TTFN,
    Candy

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Candy, after all these years, doesn't your DH know you are NEVER DONE decorating? (especially now you found the Enablers Forum!)

hugs, Karen

Sponsored
Traditional Hardwood Floors LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Your Industry Leading Flooring Refinishers & Installers in Columbus
More Discussions