Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
pretty thrifty pumpkin topiary

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 25, 10 at 1:10

Take a look at the pumpkin topiary this gal made with dollar store pumpkins and thrift shop base. I think it
turned out really pretty!

hugs,Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: pumpkin topiary

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pretty thrifty pumpkin topiary

She did a really nice job on those. I really liked the brown ribbon and leaves she used on it. Just shows we can make cute stuff cheaply if we just have imagination!

She sure has some other cute projects too! Really nice cloche she made, and her candle-lier. Love blogs like this and have book marked it to check once in awhile. TFS

Well, now that I read her whole blog--I'd better get off here and get busy! LOL

Luvs

o

Karen,
That is really cute! I really appreciate how you find such great ideas and then share with the rest of us!!

TFS,
Candy

o
RE: pretty thrifty pumpkin topiary, post issues

Karen,
That is really cute! I really appreciate how you find such great ideas and then share with the rest of us!!
I had to add to the subject line, because it wouldn't let me post! :(

TFS,
Candy

o

Karen, thanks and it turned out pretty. I forgot to tell you thanks for the link on your etsy seller. I love topiaries and she had a couple neat ones. She has alot of neat other things too. I can see why you enjoy shopping with her.

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here