Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Close up of teapot for Jane

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 26, 10 at 1:03

Hi,
Jane asked to see the teapot that was on the top shelf of my curio. I used it in a vignette on my kitchen table.
The tray, bear, candleholder, pumpkin floral basket, pumpkin S & P's, napkin, Harry Potter book, fall pick, leaf plate, pumpkin cup, large candle and candle plate are all TS items.

And Karen, there are purple flowers in that basket!!
The teapot was from Hobby Lobby last year.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Even closer:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTFN,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Close up of teapot for Jane

Oh boy, that looks very inviting! Would love to have a cup of coffee & share those cookies! Fun seeing a "teddy" in a Fall vignette, too. TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Great job on this, Candy. You gals have been very busy while I've been unable to jump on here. Just love seeing all the great pics. That teapot is darling and Jeanne's right, those cookies makes me wanna come and join you for tea.

Punk

o

I love that vignette, especially since you added purple flowers for me. LOL.

I think you're going to keep me busy adding to our gang's Inspiration albums! ;o)

hugs,Karen

o

That's a really cute teapot and mug, and a you've made a darling vignette with them too. I agree with Jeanne, that little bear looks really cute all dressed up for Halloween. Luvs

o

Sorry I'm so late to respond...I've been 'Galavanting' all weekend...
Candy...that is such a lovely vignette...and I just LOVE
that Teapot. It has such nice color and detail to it, without being 'too overdone'. Your tray of 'goodies' makes me want to curl up by a fire and grab a good book and enjoy!

Thanks for a better peak at your teapot...I enjoyed seeing it 'Up Close & Personal' ....lol

jane

o

I would love to have everyone over for cookies and tea or hot spiced cider (I don't do coffee!)
Where is that party bus when we need it??

Teddy is a totally molded resin figure and the fall decor is all part of him. I found him at Salv. Army.

Karen, I would add purple just for you, but it actually was already in there when I bought the arrangement. It was $1 for the entire basket and arrangement

It's weird, there was another reponse on here and I responded to that and they are both gone!! It was when that internal server message kept popping up! Also, when I tried to log on this morning, it kept telling me the website was unavailable.

I'm thinking the 2 are connected!!

TTFN,
Candy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here