Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
cheapy tree to a neat tree

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 29, 10 at 0:53

Another good idea I thought. And the tree would work for any holiday! Big bang for little bucks.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Halloween Tree

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: cheapy tree to a neat tree

What an adorable tree!

o

Boy, I love the ornaments that she found & has added to it...& that tree skirt is CUTE! TFS, you nite owl! Jeanne S.

o

Her tree turned out so cute! Would not have thought to use a white tree for Halloween, but it works great and really shows off the ornaments. And the white letters in the tree skirt pull the color all the way to the floor. That fabric is really neat. She really did a great job on this. TFS.

Luvs

o

Although I can never seem to wrap my brain around using a tree like that for any holiday other than Christmas, I have to admit that the white really does show off her wonderful Halloween ornaments. Twisting the branches together to give it a more feather-type tree was a great idea.
Thanks for the links to all these Halloween ideas on blogs, Karen! I lvoe looking at all the uniqie ideas!
Lynn

o

Lynn, a white tree would work wonderfully to decorate for Valentine's with pretty red or pink ornies. And Easter with the pastel ones. Then you have patriotic stuff that would go well on one. So a white tree could get a lot of usage.
I do like how well the Halloween stuff shows up on it, tho i sure wouldn't have thought of white for this holiday.

hugs, Karen

o

Now I need to look for a white tree after Christmas. Love this idea!! And that tree skirt.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here