Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Fall cloche pictures

Purplemoon
13 years ago

The blog, Stroll Thru Life, hosted a Fall Cloche Party,

and a lot of folks sent pictures. Loads of eye candy!

Including all of Marty's (the hostess). I had a ball looking as cloches are a favorite thing of mine.

Take a look...and enjoy!

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Fall cloche pictures

Comments (8)

• paintergirl94
    13 years ago

I learned something new today! I thought a cloche was a hat.
    Now I know!!

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

They are hats too, PG! :)
    I was supposed to do one for Marty's party, but I really don't have the knack for them, and like I said, I was busy with the new frig. It was like loading and unloading 15 trips to Costco! LOL

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Karen, thanks for the eye candy. You seem to find alot of neat things to share with all of us and I sure appreciate it. I never take the time to surf w/o a link. I filled my cloche with fall goodies and have been thinking about doing something with one of my cake pedestals but haven't started that one yet.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

I spent a good amount of time on there this morning checking out everyone's decorating. Lots of neat ideas for every shape of cloche, jar, dish, etc. So glad those ladies share their creativity with all of us! Luvs

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Punk, this blog is one of my favorites that I keep bookmarked. Marty not only hosts occasional Cloche Parties,
    she does the Tues vignettes too. But I love her blog anyway. Her kitchen is painted CHOCOLATE, which I'd never have thought of such a dark color in a kitchen. And I love dark colors! I think her kitchen is beautiful. She continually changes the decor on her counter in that corner,
    and on the island...and I love to see what she does with them each time. I've never posted on a blog, but sure do enjoy her's and a few others.
    I'm so glad you guys enjoy the links I post, as I love sharing neat goodies with you.

I'm up to the 45th gal's cloche photos, and there are 87 in all. WOW. I'm in cloche heaven. Have seen some really beautiful...fun...interesting ones. Loads of ideas too.
    Be sure to check out this Fall lantern by one of the posters. Its wonderful. (I HAVE to get one of these lanterns, darn it.)

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Fall lantern decor

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

PM...I LOVE that Fall lantern on that blog! I also have been looking at the cloches on Stroll thru Life blog...thanks to you! 'Appreciated! Wonderful stuff you find for this group of "Enablers R Us!" LOL! Jeanne S.

• yachter123
    13 years ago

Karen, want to thank you for posting this thread, I would have forgotten again about the Cloche Party.

Spent way too much time last nite (late) looking at all the blogs, but it was fun, I saved a ton of pics for inspiration!!!

• jaybird
    13 years ago

Thanks Karen...there is some pretty stuff there and I LOVE the lantern!!

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County
More Discussions