Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
milosmom_gw

Getting my decorating ambition back

milosmom_gw
12 years ago

Whilst babysitting the sick puggie boy, I finally managed past some of the blues of the year and felt like doing a bit of decorating.

My first table since Easter...

The side cabinet... (I started the second bow and ran out of ribbon.. blah)

Top of the tablecloth cabinet...

Kitchen countertop corner...

more in a seperate post.

Comments (8)

• milosmom_gw
    Original Author
    12 years ago

The halltable..

The canon cubby over the computer...

Little cubby in bathroom...

Top of the tv in my sitting room...

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Oh my, you are certainly making up for lost time! I am so happy that you have some time for yourself at the moment! The Fall colors you're using are so striking! And the centerpc bouquet on your table & this pumpkin bouquet pic o the tv top w/pugs are beautiful!

Love your covered pottery pcs on the kitchen corner countertop...nice contrast w/that gorgeous tile! I like the deep red colors of the miniature pumpkins in the bath also w/your vases.

Nice leaves mixed in with those cannons...looks great! And your t'scape placesettings are so pretty w/the golds/browns...flatware esp & that pretty t'cloth.

I envy your bow-making skills ...that one on your side table lamp just 'pops!' TFS, maxi...you are ahead of the game here w/your Fall decor! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Way to go, Girl. I have missed your tables and your cabinet. Really nice to see them again. I like how you did the brown 'n white napkins. (cute Pug statues, are they by Sandicast? Sure look like it.)

I'm also envying your bow skills. I just can't get the hang of it. Maybe I should take lessons at Michaels some time if they give them.

hugs, Karen

• lynnencfan
    12 years ago

beautiful - love all your vignettes but especially like your pumpkin arrangement. I have been hot and cold in the decorating mood for the 18months but feel things have really turned the corner. Been busy working both inside and outside getting my fall stuff out. Looking at yours gives me that shot in the arm I need to get serious. Your table setting is most inviting - very nice ....

Lynne

• milosmom_gw
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks ladies for your lovely comments. It made my day to feel like I was "back".
    Jeanne: so glad someone else approves my tiles. :) DH groaned when I bought them because they were dark. They are shiny and I liked em so pfft on him. lol
    Karen: Yes, the little pugs are Sandicast. Those little suckers were 25bucks a piece but somehow I just cannot pass them up when I see them , much to the dismay of my wallet. They are part of probably 20 or so that I've picked up so far while out roaming.

My bows are the one thing I still struggle with but one step at a time and we get there eventually (well until the ribbon runs out..argh).

Lynne: TY, speedie along, fall is coming :-).

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

All your decorations are beautiful. Nice variety of pumpkins, flowers and leaves. I really like the red ones with your neat ginger jars that match so well.

Your table is so pretty and I've missed your ts so it's nice to have you back sharing. The folded napkins look super. Forgot to mention your pugs in the last post but it was good to see them and your statues here.

Punk

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

MM, You've done a wonderful job with your Fall decorating, glad you're back in the groove.
    I love the table is so elegant and romantic. The side table is very pretty and the candle stick lamps are lovely. I envy your bow making ability too.
    Your kitchen tiles are gorgeous, can we see more?
    I really enjoyed looking at all your decorating.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Nana

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

You've been busy! Love your table setting and all of your fall decor. It's been so hot and rainy here I've only decorated the front porch....glad that you've gotten back into decorating. TFS!

Sponsored
ANF Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Kitchen & Bath Designers Servicing VA
More Discussions