Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Fall n Halloween nThanksgiving Inspiration Pix

Purplemoon
10 years ago

That time of year again, Gang. Our Inspiration albums
on Photobucket are loaded with great ideas and inspiration for you. And this year I have a Pinterest Board full of them too.
I continually add pictures so please bookmark the links
if you want to keep up, or refer back to this post.

Enjoy the many neat decorations! I could only make one "clickable" in the post. The two Photobucket ones for all Halloween and Fall-Thanksgiving albums you'll have to copy and paste. Or I'll see if I can add another way to this post for you.
hugs, Karen

http://s91.photobucket.com/user/sangaree_KS/library/Holiday%20Decor%20Inspiration%20Albums/Halloween?sort=6&page=1

http://s91.photobucket.com/user/sangaree_KS/library/Holiday%20Decor%20Inspiration%20Albums/Thanksgiving%20n%20Fall?sort=6&page=1

http://pinterest.com/sangaree/decor-for-fall-halloween-thanksgiving/

Here is a link that might be useful: Pinterest Fall decorating ideas

Comments (8)

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    10 years ago

here's link to one album to click

Here is a link that might be useful: our Fall-Thanksgiving Photobucket link

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    10 years ago

and the Halloween link

Here is a link that might be useful: our Halloween idea album

• SeasonalDecorating__
    10 years ago

Cool, thanks :)

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Obviously you'll see some of the Pinterest photos in our Photobucket albums, and vice versa. But not too many I hope. Don't want you bored with the same stuff. LOL

Seas, there also are Photobucket albums for every holiday... and on my Pinterest.

Many of our PB pictures are creations from the gang here, lot of talent and creativity! Tho I am always browsing the Web looking for more pix for us too. (yes, I AM obsessed with photos. LOL)
    Enjoy :o)

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

Karen, your the greatest! Thanks bunches
    for all your hard work collecting and sharing gf.
    You've got me wanting to jump up and start
    digging things out. However, I have work
    tomorrow so I'll head to bed and hope I feel
    the same tomorrow evening when I get off
    work.LOL

Punk

• plainjane425
    10 years ago

Karen I agree w/Punk...it IS hard work compiling these albums and sharing them w/us here. !!
    We can't thank you enough for all that you do ...
    For me and I'm sure for the others here, it's become a Tradition...and also a trip down 'Memory Lane' seeing what we've done over the years...some of us still here and
    and remembering the ones who've moved on -
    not to mention ALL the extra pics you've added for Inspiration!!
    Thank you again....
    jane

• janet1_2007
    10 years ago

Karen, thanks for storing and posting all the pics that you share. I really enjoy going back and looking at them all the time.I am trying to get some motivation back to do something. Seems like it and my energy has just dissapeared, Was in Michaels today and bought some of the black glitter spray and thought I would redo some of my little Christmas village pieces for haloween like the ones on Pintrest. I think Grayson would enjoy helping me do that.I also picked up a pair of black and orange striped socks,
    going to try to do something witchy with them, just haven't decided what.I went in Tusday Morning and they had some summer stuff on sale, 90% off, I got 4 anchor desert or salad plates, a matching dip bowl with a spreader and 2 different sets of 4 placemats priced @ $9,99 for just a little over $5..
    I"m definately one of those people that it doesn't take much to make happy. Maybe a little better storage system.......

• Fun2BHere
    10 years ago

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much!

Sponsored
Iris Design Associates
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars22 Reviews
Northern Virginia Landscape Architect - 13x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions