Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Comments (8)

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Wooo Hooo, way to go! I've got you bookmarked now.

hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Good for you, kathe! I just read thru & enjoyed everything...your gardens & your t'scapes!!! Hope you'll keep posting here & linking us up w/your new 'scapes! Oh, that lovely table/dining area! TFS! Jeanne S.

• maximavswife
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I have to thank all of you here (well and Mr. B for pushing me to the computer and telling me to "Just Do It"). If not for this message board I would never have known of the wonderful world of tablescaping. I would have never have found the creative outlet I so needed. I would have never have found such enthusiastic enablers, cheerleaders and trusted friends. Your sharing of your own talents and encouraging words to all that enter here are so very special to me! Really, my blog is dedicated to all of you here, my dear sweet wonderful GardenWeb sisters (and occasional brother)! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Kath

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Great job on the new blog Kathe, your writing style is informative and fun--the perfect combination. Your meatloaf post made me laugh, but the recipe made me drool so I'll have to give it a try one day soon. (I love meatloaf) Luvs

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Love your new blog!

• janet1_2007
    12 years ago

I second everything everybody else has said. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your great pics. You have such a pretty yard and I think I may have already told you how envious I am over your beautiful new dinning room. I sure do like those summer dishes a lot. Don't know which I like better, those or Jeannie's with the flour advertisement. I just love them both. Keep sharing your link with us, you already have a good little fan club. Janet

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Kath, wow, you've been busy! I loved looking at your blog. and reading it too. The tropical ts is so pretty. Those charger's are awesome.

Your yard came along way this year. Looks like you put alot of work into it and it paid off. So happy you shared your blog with us.

Punk

• maximavswife
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Again, thank you all for your nice comments :) I have to say, I am enjoying the blog world so far :) I do have a new post up so come visit :) (gosh could I use more smilies???)
    Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: My Thrifty Day

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County
More Discussions