Posted by maximavswife (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 31, 11 at 22:48

Come visit me
www.kathewithane.blogspot.com

Kath

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Well I Went and Did it

Wooo Hooo, way to go! I've got you bookmarked now.

hugs, Karen

o

Good for you, kathe! I just read thru & enjoyed everything...your gardens & your t'scapes!!! Hope you'll keep posting here & linking us up w/your new 'scapes! Oh, that lovely table/dining area! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

I have to thank all of you here (well and Mr. B for pushing me to the computer and telling me to "Just Do It"). If not for this message board I would never have known of the wonderful world of tablescaping. I would have never have found the creative outlet I so needed. I would have never have found such enthusiastic enablers, cheerleaders and trusted friends. Your sharing of your own talents and encouraging words to all that enter here are so very special to me! Really, my blog is dedicated to all of you here, my dear sweet wonderful GardenWeb sisters (and occasional brother)! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Kath

o

Great job on the new blog Kathe, your writing style is informative and fun--the perfect combination. Your meatloaf post made me laugh, but the recipe made me drool so I'll have to give it a try one day soon. (I love meatloaf) Luvs

o

Love your new blog!

o

I second everything everybody else has said. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your great pics. You have such a pretty yard and I think I may have already told you how envious I am over your beautiful new dinning room. I sure do like those summer dishes a lot. Don't know which I like better, those or Jeannie's with the flour advertisement. I just love them both. Keep sharing your link with us, you already have a good little fan club. Janet

o

Kath, wow, you've been busy! I loved looking at your blog. and reading it too. The tropical ts is so pretty. Those charger's are awesome.

Your yard came along way this year. Looks like you put alot of work into it and it paid off. So happy you shared your blog with us.

Punk

o

Again, thank you all for your nice comments :) I have to say, I am enjoying the blog world so far :) I do have a new post up so come visit :) (gosh could I use more smilies???)
Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: My Thrifty Day

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here