Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I need to get in touch with Oldalgebra

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 31, 10 at 22:18

Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with oldalgebra?
I found 2 plates for her.

Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I need to get in touch with Oldalgebra

Candy,
Click on my name (right after the words "Posted by" and then click on "Send me an email." You'll see my email address.

Yippeeee.

o

That is awesome! The only thing that would be better is if there would of been more.

Punk

o

Fantastic, maybe all of us can keep our eyes open and find a couple more of them for her! Isn't this place the greatest?

I still remember how thrilled I was last year when Miss Betty went to her Dollar General and got some of those wonderful acorn mugs for me--and Jaybird and Miss Karen even sent me acorn items as well. It's so fun!

Luvs

o

Luvs, yesterday I was in Michaels and they had some of the cutest little acron ramkins? I started to get some but changed my mind, (running out of storage) they were $1.49 and dishwasher/ oven / microwave safe. Now I regret not getting them. You might want t check them ou. Janet

o

Janet, I had gotten an email picture from OA showing them to me. I went to Michael's today, and they only had the candy corn and pumpkin ones--no acorns--wouldn't you know. I didn't have time to run by the other one in the opposite direction unfortunately. That is really sweet that both of you thought to let me know about them, I sure appreciate it. ;o) Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here