Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
janet1_2007

Hello everybody!

janet1_2007
10 years ago

I know it's been way too long sence I"ve posted anything here, believe it or not, my computer wouldn't let me post anything. MY DD uses it to lok at everybodies beautiful decorating, and then the next time I tried to post, it would not accept my pass word. I"M not very tech savey, and with everything going on with dh, I just hadn't had the energy or brains to figure out what was wrong. I have read ALL posts and oughed and aughed over all the pics even though I hadn't commented. DH is doing good from his heart sugery, but still going down hill mentallly. I"ve been promoted to chief chaufer by the Dr's and the DMV so it keeps me busy just doing the running& I"m still baby sitting my little soon to be 4 year old gs, so it's been a busy summer. My flowers and my vegie garden have been a total disaster this year, too little time and too much rain. My daughter kidnaps me for a few hours on Sat mornings to go yardsaleing and thrifting with her to get me out of the house a little while before DH gets up( Thank God for small favors, since his surgery he sleeps later if there is nothing he has to do) I have found lots of neat things, just can't seem to get time to enjoy then. Everybody keep posting, and even though I may not post, know that I see every one and as I have often said before coming here a few minutes at night to help me unwind is a lifesaver. Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts. They really help..Friends really are your family of choice. Love u all

Comments (6)