Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Outside projects finally getting done

Posted by milosmom (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 20, 13 at 21:58

Hello everyone :).
It's been a busy summer but things are starting to wind down and we're heading into the best part of the year (not to hot , not to cold ..... then *bam* SN*W....lol) that only lasts mere days it seems.
We've been busy finally getting around to making some changes I wanted on the outside. It's so hot/humid here that outdoor spaces are pretty much useless 5 months of the year but I wanted one anyways.
The pics are from when we started on it. I'm still working on decor and things but it's coming together.

This is the back of the house when we started.....

and at the end of the putting it together phase ....

I've also redone the front sitting area but haven't gotten the after pics of it yet.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Outside projects finally getting done

Ah. Now you're talkin'. That adds a whole new dimension to your outdoor living. Nice job.
I like the new light fixture.

o

Looks great! Like the light fixture & the cabinet so you can set drinks or food out or use it with plant or bottles for decoration. Looks like an inviting place to sit & chat with family or friends! TFS Jan

o

Great job, MM.
looks like the perfect spot to sit and relax out of the sun.
TFS
Nana

o

Lots of hard work, MM! Lookin' good! Good place to decorate for the holidays, too! ;-) TFS! Jeanne S.

o

That will give you a shady spot to sit!! How nice! It looks great and certainly gives you more living space. Great job!

o

What a neat porch! It really adds a great space....and I can see all kinds of holiday decorating out there!!
;o)

How are all the pooches doing?
hugs, Karen

o

Nice!!! So happy for you MM.

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here