Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

OT....my special day

Purplemoon
11 years ago

I finally got to meet, and get my hands on, my great-grandson! He and his mama are visiting here for 2 wks, then back to Ala. But will return for Christmas with us.

He looks kind of serious here but I got lots of sweet smiles later.

{{gwi:1432915}}

and we snapped a 4 Generations picture....me with

my daughter Alissa, granddaughter Meagan, and young Bransen.

{{gwi:1432916}}

hugs, Karen

Comments (9)

• janet1_2007
    11 years ago

Beautiful pic of 4 beautiful ladies and one handsome little feller. I know you are thrilled to get to see him . I have one that I have not gotten to see either.There's nothing like GK and GGks. Grayson has worn me out today. He learned how to turn summersaults, but he called them flip-flops. He's flip-floped all day, in the yard, on the couch or in the floor. That is some great pics of you all. TFS Janet

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

Karen...I'm so glad you shared this lovely picture on Holiday..
    I enjoyed seeing it on FB and again here.
    You must be in Heaven having this little guy visiting.
    He's such a cutie and the ladies with him -
    who all share the same smile...aren't too shabby either!!
    Beautiful Pic!
    jane

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Janet, I loved the story of Grayson's "flip flops". Totally adorable. Need pix of that!

Thanks, Jane. I seem to be sharing these photos with everyone who's crossed my path. LOL. Still can't believe I am a great-grandmama! Bransen is already 3 months old, sure wish he lived here with rest of our family. I miss Meagan here too, she moved to Ala. some years ago. She's always been so special to all of us. Her dad's family is all there to spoil Bransen, so he's got a LOT of people who love him to pieces already.

hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

AWWW, Karen. Bransen is such a handsome little fellow.
    You must be ecstatic having him and your beautiful granddaughter visiting!!
    I love the four generation photo.
    TFS
    Nana

• sunnyca_gw
    11 years ago

He sure holds his head up well for such a little guy! Think he was wondering what all the excitement was about--HIM! They are so sweet & precious & grow up so quickly. So good to get the generation pics. We had everybody together 4 yrs ago. More kids now & almost impossible to get everyone together. Will be such fun at Christmas,he'll be into everything!! Then you will get to be a kid again watching him! Jan

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

What a wonderful picture and how great it was that you got to spend some time with Bransen. What a cutie pie!

• christmascandy
    11 years ago

He is absolutely darling! But then, based on that picture, he is swimming in a pretty darn amazing gene pool!! LOL
    Your DD and DGD are just gorgeous, but they obviously got it from you! What a beautiful family and the 4 generation picture is one to treasure. You sure don't look like a great-grandma, but I am positive you are a GREAT, as in super, Grandma!

Enjoy your visit and I am so glad you will get to spend Christmas with them! I think Bransen is one lucky little boy and glad he will be spoiled wherever he goes!

I just love those little bare feet! I'll bet you are just loving kissing those little baby toes!

Thank you so much for sharing this joyous moment with us!
    I am so happy for you right now!

Give Bransen a hug for me.
    Candy

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Awwww, Candy, thank you so much. You made me smile about the gene pool. LOL.

And Jan, yes he IS strong. Hard to believe he just turned 3 months old. He already wants to "stand" instead of sit, he locks those little bitty legs and you can't make him bend 'em to sit! Too funny.

This is actually the 3rd photo I have of 4 generations! The first one has my grandmother, my mom, me, and my daughter when she was a freshman. Then the next one is my mom, me, my daughter, and Meagan as a little girl. The third is for Jason...my dad, my husband, Jas, and his first born son. So that gives him a 4 generation one too. ;o)

I can't resist sharing these two of Jason and Suzie getting to meet their "great nephew" for the first time.....(Meagan is Jason's niece, so not sure what the correct term is for Bransen, but he IS great. LOL)

I love the sweetness of this photo....such a contrast with Jas' badly burned skin against that soft new baby skin. Makes me want to cry as well as smile.

hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Oh...powerful pics here, Karen...re-affirms the 'gift of life' & blessings! Hugs, Jeanne S.

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm
More Discussions