Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_li

Aqua Paisley Table

kathleen_li
12 years ago

Last week's TTH table. Hope you enjoy it! :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Aqua Paisley Table

Comments (13)

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Bargains galore! You really did find some beautiful items for your t'scape! Love that hurricane for the centerpc...the height looks so good on your outdoor table w/those pretty, pretty aqua paisley plates! S&P shakers are very cute, too & the white cut tablecloth is so lovely for all the aqua accessories & porcl.shells & little pitcher. Very calm, pretty table, kathleen. TFS!
    Love the bargain $$$, too! Jeanne S.

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Hi Kathleen, I posted about your ts and yummy salad on your other post, so will post about your fantastic bargains here. Love those cute polka dot caserole dishes--so cute--and all the others at such fantastic prices too! Your candle holders and everything were fantastic bargains, how could anyone resist such great prices. The aqua table is so refreshing, and I'll look forward to seeing the rest make an appearance on a table in the future. Congrats on such great bargains. Luvs

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

What a pretty summer table! Have I mentioned before that I am so jealous that you have CTS's?? I just can't believe some of the bargains you find at that store!

My DM's favorite color is turquoise, so I know she would love this table too!

TFS,
    Candy

• kathleen_li
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Jeanne, Luvs and Candy, thank you so much for looking. The dishes were in the clearance of HGoods, just 4 of each size but I loved the color and pattern, and I don't have anything like that.
    Luvs, I couldn't resist those prices, but I don't need any of it. For those prices though, I figured I could donate them to church for their holiday sale. A good size casserole like those will surely bring 5.00!

Jeanne, that tablecloth I have had for a long time, it is one of my faves.

Candy, CTS will get there. They are opening 40 stores this year.

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

This table is so pretty and love your new paisley dishes. The hurricane is gorgeous. You have so many neat dishes and I always love looking.

Shell s & p are the cutest. I really like the little bows on your new napkins. Gives a soft added look. I agree, with those prices how could you pass them up.

Punk

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

BEAUTIFUL and SO cool looking....seems like you could sit there forever...wonderful!

• kathleen_li
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks, Punk and Marlene!
    I found a remnant that fits my table , taupey with some aqua in it, so I want to try it for Fall too.

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Kathleen, I love taupe and aqua together so will be looking forward to seeing this with a fall setting.

Punk

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Kathleen...What a great tablesetting with so many pretty touches...
    I especially like the color combination..very cool and very inviting.
    That hurricane is so pretty and makes a perfect CP.
    Ahhh what can I say about CTS....
    'Don't You Just 'Love A Bargain' !! lol

jane

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Kathleen, Such an inviting table on a hot summer day.
    You and Candy find the best bargains.

Nana

• kathleen_li
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks, Jane and Nana!

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Kathleen, I always check your blog but am so bad about not posting on it. I saved the recipe on the tortilla in the ruffled bowl 'salad'. Looks wonderful.

As always, your tables are a total delight to the senses.
    You have a way of making me feel I'm right there to really see them (and smell the yummy food in your fattening fotos,
    LOL). I know summer is a busy time for you, and looks like this one has been even moreso. We miss you here, but your blog makes it easy to find you! ;o)

hugs, Karen

• kathleen_li
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks, Karen. It has been a busy summer.
    I barely get one post a week done. But real life is more important, and I am enjoying the summer with my family, and running a few events too. Gets my creative juices flowing!

Sponsored
J.E.S. Home Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
Loudoun County's Full-Scale Construction Firm
More Discussions