Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_li

BEE Happy

kathleen_li
12 years ago

Another little table to celebrate the joys of summer! :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Bee Table

Comments (9)

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Kathleen, your bee table is the cutest. Love the polka dots and blk & wht tc. The bee napkin rings are sweet and look great with all your beautiful dishes and double napkins.

What a pretty yard and the black eyed susans are wonderful with this table. I enjoyed seeing all your flowers that reseed. I didn't buy any flowers this year and my yard is still full of blooms thanks to Mother Nature too.

Punk

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

I am trying to "bee" happy for you but my attitude w/bees right now 'stings!" Was transplanting some stomped-over Hosta's the other day & ran into these "bee-tiful creatures" & got stung on the face, hand & knee! Ouch! Scared me, too...I dropped my shovel & finally had to try to run!

But your t'scape made me SMILE again after opening your blog. That fabric t'cloth looks great!!! Love that repetition of color & pattern & then adding the polka dot plates & napkins = A+! (note, I didn't say B+)! LOL!

The Black-eyed Susans in your garden just make the perfect backgrd! So pretty! What a fun table, kathleen! Enjoyed it! And hope the hurricane weather improves for you! Jeanne S.

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

BEE-U-T-FUL !
    Kathleen, you are so darn creative...
    The setting in your garden, against the Black Eyed Susans is just perfect
    Love the striking colors of your tablecloth and plates.
    Great pairing of the napkins with those cute napkin rings. Love all your CTS finds. I haven't been there in a few weeks and hope to get there soon.
    Don't you just love all the unusual 'Weather Excitement' we've been experiencing ? Oh Joy - and now for Irene - ugg! Hope we make it thru without any damage.

jane

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Kathleen, I had just come from the Thurs tablescape blogs and had seen your table, and was hoping you'd post it here.
    Its so darn delightful and fun. (tho if I were Jeanne, I might have a few other things to say about bees.)

It goes without saying that you are one of the most creative Dishnuts I've seen, and I've said that for years come to think of it. LOL. Your 'fattening fotos' always do me in too.

hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Un-bee-lievably cute table, Kathleen.
    It looks perfect in your garden.
    Love, love, love it.
    TFS
    Nana

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

What a cute tablescape. Those gifted bee napkin rings are adorable. Your setting looks so refreshing out in your pretty yard with all the flowers blooming. Thanks for sharing this with us. Luvs

P.S.

Jeanne, I hope you are okay after those bee stings!

• kathleen_li
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Ouch, J, that is awful! I hope the sting has gone away! No fun for sure!

Thanks, Luvs, I don't know what will be left of the flowers after Irene blows through! :(

Karen, thank you, and thank you for visiting my blog too!

Jane, I haven't been to CTS in a few weeks. Cant find room for what I bought the last time, but that won't stop us right?
    I hope we all escape the wrath of Irene. It looks wicked!

Punk, thank you! I did buy the other flowers, just not the ones by the tree!
    Nana, I appreciate your kind words too!

Thank you all for looking!

• janet1_2007
    12 years ago

You have been as busy as a bee. I love your table with the bee theme. Those napkins rings are darling and the dishes look so good layered like that. Neat idea using the yellow vases.I really enjoy your blog, but I haven't figured out how to post on it yet. I"m a slow learner. You are such an inspiration! Janet

• kathleen_li
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Janet, sorry I am late getting back. Thank you so much for your kind comments. You are very sweet!

Sponsored
Ronald J. Smith Interiors, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Veteran Interior Designer Serving Clients in Upper Marlboro
More Discussions