Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Shopping Part Two

Purplemoon
12 years ago

The Halloween "Book Set" was at Michaels, it was $15 but I had a 40% off coupon for it.

The red, and black, berries were at Dollar Tree. Good bowl fillers. I bought 3 packs of each. (they also had the crows now, that went so fast last Fall. I grabbed 3, each a slightly different position. It was hard to find

some in good shape but I managed on my trio. No photo of them, I forgot to take one.)

The little marble apples were also at Dollar Tree. I just like them and bought a couple.

{{gwi:1432815}}

Pumpkin Tea Set from Humane Society TS. $3.

{{gwi:1432816}}

All of this Fall decor from Hobby Lobby.

Acorn snack dish, lg acorn S&P, leaf napkin rings, a cute little chipmunk, and the small ceramic brown n cream pumpkin has open weave look. It didn't photo well from this angle, its pretty.

{{gwi:1432817}}

the 'ball looking' thing didn't show how pretty it is. Open, lacy look, and soft fall colors that are sparkly.

It will be a neat little table decoration. The big acorns also sparkle, think they are a resin material.

The ceramic pumpkin with leaves came in several sizes and shapes.

{{gwi:1432818}}

CANDY, check these out! Golf Ball Ornaments from Hobby Lobby. They were half off as HL does the Xmas in July thing and puts all of it on sale! The ones with the tees have clips on the back to fasten to the tree or a wreath.

I paid $4 for each set I think.

{{gwi:1432819}}

hugs, Karen

Comments (11)

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Waaaa... I want a HL toooo!
    They have such nice Fall things and at fab prices..lucky you! Those leaf napkin rings look nice..cute little chipmunk. We have a couple that hang out by our birdfeeder that are fun to watch.
    You did good on that Halloween Book set and I LOVE that tea set from the Humane Soc - that was a steal.
    I can see Candy making a mad dash for those Golf Ball ornaments they're adorable.
    Oh wow, when I see all the Fall & Christmas stuff, it gets me excited-nervous-and 'Fired Up' all at the same time! lol
    Thanks for sharing your shopping spree..
    you did good Gurlfriend!
    jane

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Well, as you can tell, I checked out the goodies in both your posts before I commented! I wrote about the acorns on the wrong post so you will have to overlook that! LOL

I really like the set of Halloween books too, those were a good find and I'm glad you had the coupon. The little teapot set is really cute too. I'll look forward to seeing your vignettes with all your new treasures! :o)

Luvs

• marylee_2010
    12 years ago

You got some beautiful things.

Marylee

• janet1_2007
    12 years ago

Karen, You did great. I love all your goodies, esp the halloween things. I am so glad you got to get out of the house for a while, that was just what you needed. It sounds to me like you are getting your decorating spark back, We have been missing you, Hugs Janet

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

WOW, Enabler Karen!
    It looks like you had a wonderful time.
    Shopping can be the best diversion.
    You made quite a haul!! So many cool things.
    The Halloween books are fun.
    My favorite, tho, is the fairy captured in the jar.
    I hope this week is better for you.
    TFS
    Nana

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Oh Boy am I smilin' now for you girlfriend. You've had so much fun I can tell from all your goodies. I love it all!!!

All your new things could put a girl in the shopping mood real fast "You Enabler You". I have other things that need taken care of today and tomorrow is back to work so I must stay focused. After all this it will not be easy.LOL

Punk

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Yes, PM...you are the leader of 'Enablers 'R Us!" (LOL!) You're getting us all fired up for Fall! I love, love, love Hobby Lobby! & the bargain prices...coupons, diff things on sale each wk...you found some pretty things! Those golf ball ornies look like they are calling to Candy!

The books are great! Good price too w/your coupon! & I always love their ceramic pumpkins...this one is no exception! & that TS tea set...great $$$...love it! Thanks for the motivation! Hugs to you! Jeanne S.

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

Well, thanks a lot!! Now I have to go to Hobby Lobby for the ornies and Michaels cause I'm loving the book set too!!

Sounds like you had a great time shopping. So glad you were able to get out and find those great deals. Although I am still not lovin the fall decor that is already in the stores, I think you found some lovely pieces.

The mornings are starting to feel cool, and I am sooooo not ready to let go of summer.

TFS,
    Candy

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Candy, you can always come to Phoenix. Then you can have summer from May thru Oct. LOL. I am MORE than ready to let go of my summer. And seeing the Fall decor sure helps
    me feel the end is in sight...even tho its not.

The golf bag birdhouse I showed you from HL wasn't in the store here, that's why I ordered it from them online. And was able to use their 40% off coupon there too.

hugs, Karen

• kathleen_li
    12 years ago

I see you can't wait for summer to end with your great Fall and Cmas finds!

I will hold on to summer, we wait a long time for it to arrive, and the winters seem to last forever!

Love the pumpkin tea set!

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Okay, now I'm jealous! Lucky you....

Sponsored
More Discussions