Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

link for lots of eye-candy

Purplemoon
11 years ago

This is one of the many gals I follow on Pinterest. She has some wonderful things pinned, over 10,000 pictures in fact in 91 boards (albums). I think most of you will find some of them really fun to look thru and get ideas. There is a Halloween, Fall inspiration, vignettes and displays, cloches, wreaths, tablescapes,

several Christmas ones, etc etc etc. (she also has a blog which I haven't yet gotten to, but will).

http://pinterest.com/thestylishhouse/

Enjoy, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: stylishhouse on Pinterest

Comments (10)

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Karen, thank you, thank you, thank you! I will never be bored again.LOL I have so much to do to get things lined up for the fair but will enjoy looking through all of this as time allows.

Punk

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Punk, sometimes being up all night has advantages...especially with such an addicitve place like Pinterest and my obsession with pictures!

I sent this link to 2 of my good friends, BOTH emailed back and said they "think they hate me". LOL.
    hugs, Karen

• janet1_2007
    11 years ago

Karen, great link. As you know , pintrest is very addicting. I have to browse a little every night before bedtime. So many great ideas, so little time and room to decorate like I would love to. DH and I went out to supper tonight, and of course I had to stop at GW, sence we were passing it anyway. I found the cutest little Ghost Train for HALLOWEEN FOR $3. It has 3 lighted cars made of different shaped pumpkins, gourds,ect and sunflower wheels. Little ghosts hanging out the windows. Thought the GC would like it. Is it to early to start fall decorating? Hate to rush summer away but the air her is feeling fallish and the leaves are starting to turn. I love autum. Thanks for sharing this link. I just looked a little, good thing to do tomorrow evening after church. Hugs, Janet

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Karen, that's to funny. Email your friends back and tell them you have their best interests at heart. You feel they've been working way to hard and your hoping this will get things back under control.

As for me, you've probably already guessed it. I should be heading to bed but had to come back and do some browsing.LOL

Punk

• janet1_2007
    11 years ago

One more thing we all have in common. I've been to bed and laid there for an hour and am back up browsing again too.Fibro flares and leg cramps are the pits!

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Janet, that Ghost Train sounds so cute! I know the GKs will love it. Your weather sounds wonderful, and seeing leaves turn. In Phoenix, it all stays green year round.

Sorry about the flares and leg cramps, I sure can understand the getting back up at night after trying to sleep with them fighting you. I think they always win too!!
    This lady's site will occupy you real good ;o). Pinterest is a great "med" for Fibro and sleepless nights.

hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Thanks for sharing, Karen. I'm still learning to navigate Pinterest. I love looking at the tablescapes
    Nana

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

Okay, now I have someone else to follow on Pinterest! Holy Cow...she has a ton of beautiful stuff. I love looking at all of the beautiful things people pin and I can bring myself out of a bad mood pretty quickly by looking over my own pictures.

I made some awesome chicken and dumplings again last night from a recipe I pinned.....tasty and easy...the best kind of dinner!

Thanks Karen....you just gave my family one more reason to make fun of me spending time on Pinterest. :-)

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

To quote Marlene... 'Holy Cow' !!
    Amazing 'eye candy'..I'm going to enjoy this site for sure.
    Thanks Karen...

jane

• neesie
    11 years ago

Wow, I only spent a few minutes on there and you are right: EYE CANDY!

I signed up for Pintrist a year or so ago but haven't gotten the hang of it. Too dumb I guess, but I do browse once in a while and enjoy it.

Sponsored
More Discussions