Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
TS Bardallo Plates & some others

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 16, 10 at 18:21

I found these pink Bardallo plates at the Salv. A TS. They were having a 30% off sale so....8 large pink Bardallo
plates for $3.75 total and 8 salad plates for $4.88 total. It seems like the large ones should have been less than the smaller ones, but I really liked both and so they all came home with me. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTFN,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: TS Bardallo Plates & some others

That is a great bargain! I definitely would have bought them!
I can't wait to see what you do with them in a scape. They are gorgeous!

o

Wow you scored big!
They are so pretty. I just can't believe the price for all.
Kathleen's right I would have bought all too.
Lucky you...

jane

o

How lucky! I'd have snatched them up in a heartbeat. Seems like I rarely find such a good bargain.

o

Candy, I too would of bought them w/o thinking twice. So happy for you to find such beautiful dishes at a wonderful price. Will be waiting to see your table set with them for sure.

Punk

o

Ok, now will be looking for your t'scape! Pretty in pink! Jeanne S.

o

I've not seen any with those designs, they are really pretty. I love the butterflies on the small ones. You got a great deal--you probably know they sell for lots more in the stores. Will look forward to seeing them in one of your tablescapes. Woo Hoo!

Luvs

o

Those are beautiful !!! Love the color. Can't wait to see how you use them.

Kim

o

Ohhhhhhhhh, be still my heart!!!! Gosh, those are so pretty! Great find, Candy. TFS.
Lynn

o

Very pretty, Candy. I haven't seen that design. I slowly collected my green rabbit Bordallo dishes from Home Goods, Marshalls, and Ross. Finding just a piece here and there.
Plenty on eBay but prices ridiculous, and shipping high cause of the weight of these things.
You got one heck of great buy on yours! WOW.

hugs, Karen

o

I've never seen that particular pattern either, but I definitely would have snagged them up, too! ;o)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here