Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Halloween ornaments

Posted by edie3 (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 8, 11 at 18:01

Has anyone made any round ornaments? Or taken Christmas ornaments and made them over in a Halloween style? Got a project in mind, but need some inspiration. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Halloween ornaments

You might want to check our Halloween inspiration album for ideas, meanwhile these are in there in
case its what you had in mind.
These are just plain Christmas Ornaments using Halloween peel 'n stick Stickers.
Halloween Tree
close-up Ornaments for Halloween Tree

Here is a link that might be useful: Halloween Inspiration album

o

thanks! off to look!

o

edie ... Welcome...
hope you found some ideas from the Inspiration Album -

Karen is our 'Forum Hero'....She creates these Holiday Albums of all the pictures, that have been posted here. She also finds great ones to add to the Albums...It's always fun going back and checking, cause you never know what's she's added.

Karen...thanks for posting this again...it was fun looking back, and also getting 'IN THE MOOD' for Fall.

jane

o

Welcome Edie, hope Karen has given you some inspiration with her post. She finds the neatest things while browsing and always shares. I've painted some Christmas balls orange but never finished painting anything on them.

Jane, I agree, it was fun looking through the pictures in Karens album. She has a way of inspiring with all her fun pictures.

Punk

o

Awww Guys, you are making me blush. Remember, a large portion of the photos are from all of you being so creative and sharing your neat decor in the first place.
And these definitely are not 'my' albums, I'm just the Care-Taker of them. They are OUR albums, you deserve so much credit for them.

All I want is to inspire folks with saved photos that might otherwise get lost in time on here. And make it EASY to find stuff when each Holiday rolls around. Heaven knows, with my pathetic memory, I need this more than anyone!! LOL.

hugs, Karen

o

Karen, blush away cuz you deserve all the credit we give you! We want you and all the new comers to know how much we appreciate all you do. It's wonderful to be able to browse when we need inspiration!

Thanks again for all you do.

Punk

o

I took another look at the albums too--saw some new things and enjoyed seeing some favorites again too. Thanks Miss Karen, it's so neat having all those great ideas in one place! You've done such a nice thing for all of us by creating those albums.

Edie 3, welcome to the forum. Sure hope you will come back and share some of your Halloween decorating pics with us.

Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here