Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
edie3

Halloween ornaments

edie3
12 years ago

Has anyone made any round ornaments? Or taken Christmas ornaments and made them over in a Halloween style? Got a project in mind, but need some inspiration. Thanks!

Comments (7)

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

You might want to check our Halloween inspiration album for ideas, meanwhile these are in there in
    case its what you had in mind.
    These are just plain Christmas Ornaments using Halloween peel 'n stick Stickers.

Here is a link that might be useful: Halloween Inspiration album

• edie3
    Original Author
    12 years ago

thanks! off to look!

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

edie ... Welcome...
    hope you found some ideas from the Inspiration Album -

Karen is our 'Forum Hero'....She creates these Holiday Albums of all the pictures, that have been posted here. She also finds great ones to add to the Albums...It's always fun going back and checking, cause you never know what's she's added.

Karen...thanks for posting this again...it was fun looking back, and also getting 'IN THE MOOD' for Fall.

jane

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Welcome Edie, hope Karen has given you some inspiration with her post. She finds the neatest things while browsing and always shares. I've painted some Christmas balls orange but never finished painting anything on them.

Jane, I agree, it was fun looking through the pictures in Karens album. She has a way of inspiring with all her fun pictures.

Punk

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Awww Guys, you are making me blush. Remember, a large portion of the photos are from all of you being so creative and sharing your neat decor in the first place.
    And these definitely are not 'my' albums, I'm just the Care-Taker of them. They are OUR albums, you deserve so much credit for them.

All I want is to inspire folks with saved photos that might otherwise get lost in time on here. And make it EASY to find stuff when each Holiday rolls around. Heaven knows, with my pathetic memory, I need this more than anyone!! LOL.

hugs, Karen

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Karen, blush away cuz you deserve all the credit we give you! We want you and all the new comers to know how much we appreciate all you do. It's wonderful to be able to browse when we need inspiration!

Thanks again for all you do.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

I took another look at the albums too--saw some new things and enjoyed seeing some favorites again too. Thanks Miss Karen, it's so neat having all those great ideas in one place! You've done such a nice thing for all of us by creating those albums.

Edie 3, welcome to the forum. Sure hope you will come back and share some of your Halloween decorating pics with us.

Luvs

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz
More Discussions