Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Summer Fun

Posted by nana2010 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 25, 13 at 14:31

I planned to post this table to co-inside with Kathleen's 'Summer Fun Challenge'.
But I had to leave to care for my little great nieces before I completed it.
Anyway..I hope you like it.

From 2013-08-25 (by Eye-Fi)

I found the light house plates at a yard sale last year.
The light house is from a co-op store. I found the lanterns yesterday at a thrift store.
I was hoping to find red lanterns but I think these work.

I don't know about you but I am not ready for summer to end.

tflookin
Nana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Summer Fun

Pretty plates, nana! Lanterns are cute ... bet they look good lit up in the evening! TFS. Jeanne S.

o

Nice plates!

I have to say, I especially like the chargers.
You did a nice job with the "pop of color" found in the red portion of the dishes' lighthouses, the knob on the top of the centerpiece lighthouse, and the napkins. Looks great.

o

Thanks, Jeanne and OA.
The table is simple but it says "summer" to me.
Nana

o

Leave it to you to find those wonderful Lighthouse plates for a table. :o) That's a delightful table setting.

I'm going to have to say, I will be thrilled when summer ends....sick of HOT HOT HOT days. And since our summer lasts till Halloween, I've got plenty more of them coming. sigh. But for all my 'cold weather friends', I am sorry your summer ends too fast.

hugs, Karen

o

Love the plates and the seaside theme! Looks very inviting and COOL! Something that we've not seen around here in a while.

o

This is perfectly beachy!
Those plates are great and I love the mix of primary colors.
You found some real deals!
The sea shells are the perfect finishing touch on your sandy colored tablecloth.
Super scape - Seashells by the seashore!

I'm already getting a bit verklempt that it is already Labor Day weekend and summer is ending.
I'm OK with Fall and actually love fall decorating, just not chilly weather!

TFS,
Candy

o

Nana, your lighthouse plates and chargers are the bomb with the lighthouse cp. Love all the shells, lanters and the napkins are perfect on this table. I have some shells DGD brought me so I need to get a table set with them before she asks about them.

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here