Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maximavswife

I Just HAVE to Share!

maximavswife
11 years ago

I wanted to share with you all my most viewed photos from the past few days!

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: The new love of my life

Comments (10)

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Congratulations, Kathe!!
    He is beautiful.
    God bless Joshua and his Mom and Dad
    Nana

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

Oh Kathe...Congratulations!
    What wonderful news to share!
    You have a lot to be excited and proud about...
    He's beautiful and so is his Mommy & Daddy!
    Many Wonderful Blessings to all of you!
    jane

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Kathe, so happy for all of you. Children and Babies are wonderful to be blessed with! You sound like a very proud Gramma and you should be. He's adorable with all that hair.

Thanks for sharing your new little grandson with us.

Punk

• christmascandy
    11 years ago

Congratulations Grandma!! He is just beautiful. I hope you have skype or some way of visually keeping in touch until your Nov. visit. I know how hard it was for me to wait to meet my 1st DGS when he was born in Fla. 13 yrs ago!! I had to wait for 2 weeks and I was practically crawling out of my skin!!!
    Fortunately for me, all of my 5 DGK's now live in the metro area, and 1 of DH's lives here. Unfortunately, 4 of his DGK's are in San Diego and we are lucky if we see them once a year. It is so hard when they are far away!

You have every right to be proud and excited. GK's are just the best! Thank goodness for modern technology and pictures that can be seen on Facebook, phones, skype, and any other high tech gadgets that transmit photos electronically!

Dylan is already going to be 1 on Aug. 22!! Where did that year go??? She is getting such a cute personality!

I hope you get to enjoy lots of visits with Joshua because time just goes by so fast!
    Enjoy every minute Grandma!!!

TFS,
    Candy

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Oh Kathe...just the greatest blessing in the world! Gr'children! TFS his pics...he is precious ...& looks to be very loved by Mommy & Daddy! Enjoy this day forward... Jeanne S.

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

Congratulations to you and your son, daughter-in-law and welcome to little Joshua!! He's a cutie pie and I know you will love him to pieces when you finally get to see him!

• luvstocraft
    11 years ago

Beautiful new grandbaby and happy family. What a blessing, know you can't hardly wait to hold him in your arms. Luvs

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Kathe, I am sorry to be so late with the Congratulations on your beautiful little grandson. How precious! I loved all the photos, his parents are just beaming right out loud!

I can understand the anxious wait to get your hands on him! My great grandson was born on Memorial Day, and its been so hard to be in AZ while he's in ALA. But this weekend he and my granddaughter are coming for a 2 wks stay, so all the family here can spend some time with him. I can hardly wait, I'm so excited!!
    I will hope the time goes very fast for you, and I want to see lots of pix of Joshua in your arms! Meanwhile will look forward to seeing more on your blog of him too.

hugs, Karen

• kathleen_li
    11 years ago

Congratulations on your new gson! I bet you are anxious to hold him!
    Sorry I am late with this, our son and dil had their 5 th in June and it has been a very busy summer!

• neesie
    11 years ago

What an absolutely beautiful baby! Is he your first grandchild? What a blessing! Congradulations to your whole family.

Sponsored
More Discussions