Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maximavswife

Thrifty Breakfast

maximavswife
11 years ago

I've been a bit under the weather but that didn't stop me from setting a breakfast table with some new thrifty finds! I hope all are well. It's been a bit slow here lately but I know Fall and Winter seasons bring out the decorators in us all :-)

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: Thrifty Breakfast

Comments (4)

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Kathe, first let me say that I hope you are feeling better.

This is such a bright and cheerful table!! I love the table cloth.
    Big Lots has a nice variety of of vinyl ones right now.
    Do you have a trick for getting the heavy wrinkles out of them?
    The rooster plates and figurine are great.
    They have a lot to crow about!
    Love the pitcher. I wouldn't have been able to resist it either.
    Let me know when you are feeling better, I'll come and join you for breakfast LOL.
    TFS
    Nana

• christmascandy
    11 years ago

It would be worth getting up just to eat breakfast at such a fun table.
    The tablecloth is "egg"zactly the right touch and you have some really colorful accessories to set everything off.

I have quite a few different rooster figurines, yours would fit right in. If he goes AWOL in a few days, I know nothing!!

Sorry to hear you're not up to par, but hope everything will soon be OK.

Did you hear about the little kid who swallowed the coins from his Mom's wallet??
    The doctor has been treating him for a couple of days, but there's been "no change." LOL

Feel Better,
    Candy

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Looks like a good 'country' breakfast table, KathE! Love those new dinnerplates w/the little 'cross-stitch' for edging...& Roosters are always just fun for decor!! This guy for the centerpc is grand! ...

Hope you'll feel better real soon ...& see some 'change' (per candy's kids' joke). Hugs, Jeanne S.

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

Gee Kathe...I'm sorry to hear of your painful ordeal.
    Scary to wake up in the night with mysterous pain.
    Hope all is better with you now.
    I'm loving your 'Breakfast' setting and 'Thrifty' YES! So many nice buys that put together this great table.
    Love how you started off with the checked tablecloth from BL and woven placemats and with those cute rooster dishes -your table shouts 'Country' to me! I like your sunny yellow sugar & creamer and your Milk Pitcher - my favorite along with your rooster plates, is your Rooster CP and vintage Juice carafe!
    Looking at your breakfast table with your home made bread, makes me want whip up a 'Farm Breakfast' !! I know DH would love that. He can eat breakfast any time of day..lol
    jane

Sponsored
Emily Rudolph Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars27 Reviews
Hands-On & Collaborative Columbus Interior Designer
More Discussions