Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Judging Is Done Pic Heavy

Posted by calicocat1967 (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 16, 10 at 10:37

I so want to thank everyone for their help. I did very well on my Magical Christmas entry. Blue Ribbon !!! I can't wait for next year LOL !!! I also wanted to share my other entry. Enchanted Garden The Land Of Shrek was the theme. Everything had to be green. Thank you all again !!!!

Kim
Magical Christmas entire

Magical Christmas Arrangement

Magical Christmas Closeup

Enchanted Garden entire

Enchanted Garden Gate

Enchanted Garden Arrangement

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Judging Is Done Pic Heavy

Well, you did GREAT!!!!! and I love the green one too! Did you do the Valentine one?
Congratulations! I hope you keep setting pretty tables and sharing with us!
Thanks for letting us know how it went,
J

o

calico...AWESOME! That napkin you added & ribbon just finished this off wonderfully! And the "Frosty" wording, too! Congrats...you did good, girl!

And I love the Shrek garden vignette, too! Your pot of green is beautiful! And love the accessories! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Hooray! I think I'm going to copy the Frosty Table this winter. Glad to hear you were so successful.

o

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I giggle at the napkin ring, I wrapped a toilet paper tube with ribbon and hot glued a snowflake to it LOL !!!

Kim

o

Kim,
Thank you, I have been waiting for your final pictures and they were worth the wait!! Congratulations on your blue ribbons!

TFS,
Candy

o

Great job! Congratulations! Hope you had fun and enjoyed all the nice compliments. Luvs

o

Congratulations! You did a great job! I am very happy for you!

o

Congratulations!!
I'm so happy for you...
Enjoy all the praise...you deserve it.

jane

o

Kim, Sooooo Happy for you and your 2 first place ribbons. Wondeful job with your TP and snowflake napkin ring. It's so beautiful, I wouldn't of guessed but made me laugh when I read about it.

Your Enchanted Garden is so neat with all your added accessories. Love how you arranged it.

Punk

o

Kim, I just knew your table had to be a winner..but I didn't know you'd have TWO of them. Way to go!
I'm loving the green one, its definitely "Enchanting"!

hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here