Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
'Woodland' dinnerware at Tuesday Morning

Posted by alex9179 (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 28, 10 at 10:17

Hey! I haven't posted in ages, and I don't very often to begin with but I know someone on here will appreciate the head's up.

Tuesday morning is getting a Spode Woodland knock-off in stores Aug 31. I love this pattern, especially for fall, so I was really excited and although I'd love to have the Spode, I just can't afford it. Hopefully this transferware will look almost as good :)
They also have some rustic antler utensils and some of those european inspired pillows that look like a linen with a simple printed logo.

Here is a link that might be useful: Aug 31 Ad

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 'Woodland' dinnerware at Tuesday Morning

Hi Alex, glad to see you posting, glad you still think of us when you find goodies we might like.

I use a laptop that doesn't like Flashplayer, so couldn't open the pics, but might run down to Tuesday Mornings to take a look today, haven't been there for awhile.

Luvs

o

I tried to copy the pics and post those, but it won't let me. They look pretty nice, though, and dishwasher/microwave safe.

o

Thanks for the heads-up, Alex! I LOVE the Spode dinnerware, although my favorite has always been the fish pattern. Still the ones in the TM advertisement look great, too. Hmmmmmmm . . . ! I really like the flatware and may have to buy a set of it. Hope they have it on Tuesday when I head to town again. I'm putting TM on my list of places that I have to go!
Lynn

o

Ahhh, we lost our "Tues Morn here" ...always loved that store! Looks like may have some cool looking dinnerware here, Alex. TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Ooh, Alex,

I would LOVE to have some of those deer plates. The closest Tuesday Morning is 25 miles away and I don't know if I can convince DH to travel that soon (we usually make a trek to the "big city" every couple of months). I have a few days to think of an excuse. Hmm, if he thought that Lowe's was having a tool sale...

- Magpie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here