Posted by chijim (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 31, 11 at 9:21

Very inspirational & whimsical.

Life in a Bell Jar

Jim

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Who knew.....A Bell Jar blog?

What cute little scenes! They look great inside the cloches. Love the sweet little felted animals too. My neighbor made me a felted duck at Easter and I've kept it out all summer because it's too cute to pack away! TFS
Luvs

o

Oh, I LOVE this! What delightful creations she's done!
Of course I love anything to do with Bell Jars in the first place, but since I have a fairy garden outside... this just strikes my sense of 'magic' and whimsy. (Something I think we all need a bit of in Life).

Needle-felted creations are wonderful, and I've always wanted one, but boy, are they pricey. Which considering the work in them is understandable. There is a gal who does Whippets, and of courss RABBITS!

I am going to save this link. Her gnome bell jar is my
favorite. Boy does that make me filled with wonder at the tiny world she created for them.
Thank you so much for finding this, Jim.

hugs, Karen

o

Fun, fun! She has quite the imagination & I also love the felt creations! Really cute in the Bell jar! TFS! Jeanne S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here