Our Karen isn't around much these days.
I hope everything is OK.
Nana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ot:: missing Karen

Nana...You're such a sweetheart to mention her abscence
Karen has been up to her ears in dismanteling her china
cabinets.. She's having new flooring and rugs put down and it's been alot of work. I know she's been hurting
from getting everything packed and out of the way for the installation. But she's happy with how it's all coming together.
I'm sure when it's all over, she'll be back.
jane

o

Purplemoon ...where art thou, Purplemoon? Miss you lots, too! Thanks, nana & jane! :-) Jeanne S.

o

Nana, so glad you asked about Karen. We all miss her humor when she's not here posting. However after reading Jane's post, I'm so excited to see her new flooring. Jeanne knows what she's going through!

There are so many that haven't posted in awhile. Hope everyone stops in soon to let us know all is well.

Punk

o

Glad to know she is busy with a project and not withdrawing from the forum because of the loss of her beloved pet!

Karen, if you are checking, WE MISS YOU!!

Thanks Jane for letting us know.
Candy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here