Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nana2010_gw

OT for LUVS

nana2010_gw
12 years ago

Luvs, I've been thinking of you, and wondering how your DH is doing.

Nana

Comments (8)

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Oh, that's very sweet of you Nana. He's doing okay, no longer driving, but seems happy and content to be at home. He loves to laugh and I know that is a blessing. We went to the Podiatrist this morning and he seemed to enjoy being out, as long as it's not for too long. Two of his former work buddies are coming to take him to lunch on Thursday so I'm excited about that! The medications help, and I'm just thankful for each day that we have together. Luvs

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Luvs, I'm so glad he's happy at home and isn't upset he can't drive now. I know how you dreaded telling him he had to stop. Its so sweet of his friends to take him to lunch, and that he loves laughter.
    Yes, each day is a blessing.

hugs, Karen

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Luvs, so good to hear the medication is helping and your outting to the Podiatrist went well yesterday. Sweet of DH's buddies to be there for him. Hope their lunch date on Thurs. goes well. Friends and Family are Special and can be so much help.

I pray you will still have alot of wonderful days together. So glad Nana asked.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Thanks for the good wishes, Punk. I'll be back tomorrow and let you all know how the outing goes. I'm invited along, but I'm really going to try my best to just quietly be there for him and let him enjoy his two friends. Luvs

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Hugs to you, luvs! (& powerful prayers besides) Jeanne S.

• nana2010_gw
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Luvs, I'm so glad you DH is doing well and is in good spirits.
    I'm glad you both are able have lunch with his friends.
    It will be good for both of you.
    Nana

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

So good to hear that your DH is doing well and that the meds are helping. And, I'm glad that he isn't driving any longer...I know that made you very anxious. Hope he enjoys his lunch and you enjoy the time around others as well.

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Back again. I think he was a bit anxious before his friends got here. I had some trouble persuading him to get dressed and then trying to get him to put his shoes on. Once the guys arrived, he was just beaming, and of course, they were kidding him during lunch and bringing up events they had gone to together and sharing funny stories. He's known these guys for a long time and used to drive out to visit them weekly when he was still driving. They are both very busy and travel all over the place, so I was very grateful that they took the time to come see him. Luvs

Sponsored
Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living in Columbus, OH
More Discussions