Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nana2010_gw

annie

nana2010_gw
10 years ago

Several months ago I came across this Annie fabric that I've had since the early 80's.
I thought it would be neat to use it on a table if I ever found the right accessories. Well, last week I stopped in a resale shop and they had these, and other, collector plates cheap.Yay!
So here is my ANNIE table.

From 2013-08-08 (by Eye-Fi)
I'm glad I was able to use things I had, including the flowers which are geraniums from a pot of them on my front porch.

Some pictures are out of order, that's what happens when I try to switch things around.

TFLookin
See you Tomorrow
Nana

Comments (7)

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

Nana, love your Annie table! This setting is one that will melt DD's heart. Annie was her favorite movie as a child. She watched it daily!!!

The colloector plates, napkins and Annie place mat in the center really top this table off. Your flatware and the layering is wonderful. Thanks again for sharing a beautiful setting with us.

Punk

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

Adorable Annie!!! Love the reds & whites, nana! & that fabric ... so vintage (well, almost ....the 80's, uh)! Cool runner for the centerpc! & red flatware, too! Now ya got me singing, 'Tomorrow, tomorrow ... ' :-) Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    10 years ago

I'd love to get inside your head and soak up some of that creativity and imagination! My DH is lucky I put a couple of plates and silverware on the table to feed him. You come up with stuff to make eating FUN, or interesting, or serene, or.....well, just all kinds of stuff.
    But never, ever boring!!!

hugs, Karen

• oldalgebra
    10 years ago

Oh my gosh! Don't you just love it when you FINALLY use something you've saved because you fancy it so much? Seems like the minutes I get rid of something, I wish I had it back.

You did an amazing job with the tablescape. Bright. Fun. Playful. (Red is my favorite color.)

You know, this would be a great idea to use with my grandchildren. I haven't seen the movie in a while. Think I'll have them for dinner and show the movie afterward.

• christmascandy
    10 years ago

What a fun and clever table. So cool that you found the plates for a good price. Any time they are a décor piece, the TS's around here really price them high! Sometimes higher than at a resale shop!
    The Annie fabric is too cute and you really did a wonderful job tying it all together!
    I can almost hear Sandy giving his "woof" of approval!

TFS,
    Candy

• sunnyca_gw
    10 years ago

DD is going to love that. The peppermint swirl plate, Annie napkins, sign & the beautiful plates, fun to pass on to DD later or if she goes crazy for them might have to let go sooner! Always enjoy your tablescapes tho often don't have time to mention it, as still caring for mom. Jan

• nana2010_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you all for the great comments.
    I was tickled pink,er red~~ when I found the plates,
    They made the table so much easier to put together.
    Thanks so much for looking I'm glad you enjoyed it
    I've had 'Tomorrow' playing my head for days.
    Nana

Sponsored
Premier Home Services, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Loudoun County Complete Turn-Key Contracting Solutions
More Discussions