Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
For you Tablescapers - Christmas!

Posted by oakleyok (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 12, 11 at 4:53

Since I received two free gifts to give at Christmas (earned by credit card rewards points) I've been doing some "window shopping" online and discovered this web site I had in my Fave Places and had completely forgotten about it!

Below is the link, and it takes you to the page for decorating your Christmas tables.

I can't believe how low the prices are and how nice their stuff is!

I may have to order from them!

Here is a link that might be useful: Christmas Tables

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: For you Tablescapers - Christmas!

Oak, thanks for sharing that site. I will enjoy browsing thru it. Just from a quick glance while bookmarking it, I see the prices look good.

hugs, Karen

o

Looks like an interesting site. Thanks for sharing, Oakleyok. Luvs

o

Thank you! I'm thinking about buying a lot of things. It would only cost ten bucks. lol. I do like the snowflake table cloth. I can't believe how low the prices are. Cute things to keep on hand!

o

Thanks Oakleyok...
I enjoyed checking out this site too and you're right - the prices seem reasonable. Did you notice there's
'Free Shipping' which ends today?
Might want to take advantage of that Oak .

jane

o

And not just for Christmas! Look at these awesome chargers! Perfect for tablescapes. Thanks so much Oakleyok!

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: Chargers

o

Thanks for sharing Oakley, I never order MUCH on line but love to look! Kath, there are some pretty chargers and I'll bet it will be hard for you to pass them up!

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here