Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Soda Fountain Sundae Table

christmascandy
12 years ago

Well, I found the Oneida waffle cone plates and decided to do another table with the pink tablecloth.

The sundae cups were a Sal. Ar. find this past Tues (Senior Day) 4 for $2.06.

The tablecloth, placemats, napkins, pink chargers, glass sundae dishes, waffle cone plates, 2 ceramic cupcake dishes, and the pink compote holding the CP are all TS.

The tall soda glass used to have a "Soda" candle in it, but it got too old and icky so I removed it and now it has pink package shreds, a white rose for the whipped cream and a faux cherry. The little record player and the 2 jukeboxes are Christmas Ornaments. The record they are sitting on is from the basement, LOL.

The record label is Dot.

The floral candle-ring was also TS.

The pink napkins are stuffed into the sundae dishes to make the "ice cream" with more faux cherries on top. The waffle cone plates were at ARC last week, $2.99 for a set of 8. I looked on Ebay and 1 plate was listed at $19.95!!

Score!!

The white dinner plates were after Christmas clearance at Ross in 2009. The hot pink glasses were .79c ea at HL this July on clearance.

The hot pink flatware has transparent plastic handles that reflect the camera flash and were from Party City last spring.

Let's all screamn for ice cream!

TTFN,

Candy

Comments (8)

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

OMGosh Candy....what a totally delightful and YUMMY table!
    Those plates are lovely! But that centerpiece gets a Triple A+++. WOW.

I'm in awe of the creativity and imagination you have!

hugs, Karen

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Candy, this is such a cute ice cream sundae table. Great idea using the pink shredded paper, white rose and faux cherry to replace the candle in the lg sundae. Your cp turned out so pretty with all the Christmas decorations, flowers, cupcakes and record.

The cherry plates stacked with the pink chg and wht plates and topped with the sundaes, hot pink flatware and stems are lovely on this ts.

Punk

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Oh, my gosh, Candy...your t'scape made me SMILE big-time & I am hearing Chubby Checker's "Let Twist Again" this morning!

What a fun table! Your imagination ran wild in this one, lady! My first thought was, WOW! the napkins are sundaes! & so sweet with a cherry on top! Love the pink t'cloth, too & the layered white in the center.

Those waffle cone plates are a steal $$$ & I love the choices of colors & textures in the stacked place settings. And the HOT PINK flatware & glasses....ooo, la, laa!

And what an original centerpc! Just so darn cute w/the little jukebox's, record, soda glass, EVERYTHING!

Oh, girl, you got me doing the 'twist' this morning! Thanks! Jeanne S.

Here is a link that might be useful: Rock & Rock - Lets Twist Again

• SeasonalDecorating__
    12 years ago

Nice t'scape! Love the creativity! Cute touch with the record, and the mini music player ornaments are very cute!

-SD

• kathleen_li
    12 years ago

Very cute, and VERY creative! What a fun table!

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks everybody. The little jukeboxes actually plug into tree lights and each one plays several Christmas songs.
    The little record player uses small batteries and each of the 3 records plays a Christmas song. They are Hall*mark of course as I do my part to keep them in business, LOL.

I'm thinking that I may actually get some ice cream and use those sundae dishes to help cool off, although I know our 90's heat is not nearly as bad as the triple digit heat others are dealing with right now.

Would have loved to see Jeanne doing the Twist this morning. Thanks for the link. It sure takes me back to the good old days, LOL

Thanks again,
    Candy

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Candy..what a cute table with so many creative ideas..and
    also - fabulous bargain prices!
    Love the Large Sunday CP - and what you used to put it together..you are so darn creative !
    Even the small Sundays with those perfect plates are so adorable too..
    Great Job on everything...
    jane

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Fun table, Candy. Really takes me back to the good old days.
    I think straw placemats are perfect with the waffle cone plates.
    The sundaes look good enough to eat!
    TFS

Nana

Sponsored
Franklin County's Top Choice for Reliable Outdoor Construction
More Discussions